U-Line Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U-Line Corporation Interview Questions

2.2

Sales/Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Interview

Odd, my background and experience far exceeded the role requirements, phone, face to face.
    As it turns out this organization has an ongoing add for employment circulating on the various employment websites (Indeed, Monster), do they ever actually hire anybody?

Interview Questions

U-Line Corporation Response

Nov 22, 2016 – Sr. HR Adminstrator

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry for your poor experience. U-Line Corporation however has not had any openings for this role nor have we interviewed or have any jobs posted on those... More

Continuous Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U-Line Corporation (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Waited past the time for the interviewer to come. Finally a guy in dirty clothes came in and looked at me funny for being dressed for an interview. Could tell he was just going through the motions. The entire interview was a waste of my time and gas. Very unprofessional experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U-Line Corporation (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

They kept me waiting for 40 minutes, only to give me two irrelevant tests. Interviewer was non engaging and and asked junior, entry level questions. For the three hours I took out of my day, it was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• what are my career aspirations   1 Answer

U-Line Corporation Response

Feb 14, 2017 – Sr. HR Adminstrator

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry for your poor experience. U-Line Corporation however has not had any openings for this role, nor do we have any locations in Canada. Please ensure you are... More

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U-Line Corporation in December 2014.

Interview

First, you are required to complete 4 tests - personality, sales style, aptitude and writing test.

Second - Phone interview - mine was skipped over to in-person interview.

Third round - interviewed by an HR representative and had to do an in-person number sequence and number matching tests.

Background check as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any future plans for education.

Please explain your last sales job.

How would you cold call our next door neighbour (Loblaws?)

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U-Line Corporation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

It was interesting to say the least. All sorts of personality testing etc... was required. Quite frankly, the types of questions asked indicated to me a very bizarrely regimented work environment.

Personally, I think that this organization will attract very "by the book" types of employees and not anyone that will bring anything new to the table... and that's fine. U-Line has a system that seems to work; it's just not for me.

Interview Questions

• The in-person interview with the recruiter was fairly standard. Nothing difficult.   1 Answer

Risk Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U-Line Corporation in June 2009.

Interview

Received the interview request after applying for the position through CareerBuilders. After an initial phone screen I visited the facility for a 1 on 1 interview. This was proceeded by a battery of tests focused on skills from Sales and Customer Service to alphabetizing and basic arithmetic. The interview was with an HR professional and it went well. Unfortunately they decided to go with another candidate. The declination was provide via a do not reply e-mail.

The position had been advertised for nearly a year and after the interview continued to be advertised for a year.

Interview Questions

• There were no interesting or unusual questions, just basic information gathering, behavioral and skill related questions.   Answer Question