U.S. Army Reserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Army Reserve Interview Questions

Interviews at U.S. Army Reserve

1.9

HR Specialist Interview

Interview

There is basically no interview process. Go talk to a recruiter but try to decipher the lies that they will tell. Recruiters jobs are to basically sell you a false dream, especially if you're not going active.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record?   1 Answer

91b Interview

Interview

there really isnt an interview process. you go in you talk to a recruiter you sign your contract then go to basic once finish there you go to ait and after that your go to your duty station

Combat Medic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Signed a 2 year contract, spoke with my chain of command in order for placement. Went through drug screening and physical testing along with immunotherapy. I was introduced to my supplies and my co-workers.

Cargo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

There was no explicit interview process. the hiring process generally includes the Writing of the ASVAB exam, and then going to MEPS for military in-processing. No interviews were conducted for each position.

Interview Questions

• No interviews, except for health and physical examinations   Answer Question

Reservist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (New York, NY).

Interview

No interview. Only spoke to a Recruiter to help me transition from IRR to Reserves. He answered all of my questions and provided me with the number to the civilian POC (who was not helpful at all nor did he seem like he enjoyed his job).

Interview Questions

• You will be assigned to a unit in which you will need to attend drill, one weekend a month from 0700 to 1700. You will also need to attend a mandatory drill in the summer that will last anywhere from two to four weeks.   Answer Question

Firefighter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

extensive medical screening and paperwork. a longer process than most with good reason. swearing in to my country and the people in it. physical aptitude tests. very helpful staff to help with all the questions i had along the way.

Supply Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (Boston, MA).

Interview

MEPS in Boston, All day affair with Testing both physically and mentally. Drug Screenings, ASVAB Testing, Physical fitness. Overall pretty easy since you are told where to be and what to do. At the end of the day if you are accepted you Swear in and begin your contract. About average for difficulty but as long as you don't try to deceive anyone you will be fine. Don't lie about anything.

Interview Questions

• They ask about drug use, criminal history, former addresses, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve in March 2016.

Interview

it was very challenging but overall it was satisfactory because I got the Job.I was discussing my experience in the field and how I was going to be a good asset to the company giving specific responses to questions asked.

88M Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Army Reserve (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Self voluntarily to visit the local recruiting station. Need to have a flexible schedule to schedule your ASVAB and physical test. After you get your test result and physical check, you will be able to choose your MOS. Be aware that any verbal promise does not guarantee you anything, do not sign anything if it's not written down on the paper. Everything has to be on paper.

Interview Questions

• You need to know all your medical history, traffic violation, and friends from past ten years.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Interview

you have to pass certain army training as well as the job training for a few months and take a final test to pass and graduate with a certificate