UK Power Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UK Power Networks Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

3.2

Graduate Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UK Power Networks.

Interview

Very flexible and laid back assessment centre carried out in the London Office. The employees were very friendly and very insightful. At the assessment centre, 2 group tasks were carried out. One was a simple half an hour exercise and the other a slightly more challenging 45 minute group exercise. The final exercise of the day was to prepare a presentation regarding a brief provided. The candidate was allowed 45 minutes to prepare a presentation before presenting to a panel of 2 assesors from the relevant field. A final face to face interview with the 2 assesors concluded the day.

Project Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UK Power Networks.

Interview

HR take ages to reply to you and they do take their time to respond to your initial application either way - about 2/3 months! Applied online and got a response by phone to offer an interview. Interview was formal, but they make you feel welcome and relaxed. Will push you on technical questions, but they just want to get the most/best out of you to see your knowledge extent.

Graduate Innovation and Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UK Power Networks (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Basic questions on my CV and previous experience. Why I applied to UK Power Networks and why for this position. Why I think I am the best candidate for this position. What I am expecting to do through this job. What is the best thing UK Power Networks and the graduate innovation and data analyst position, has to offer to me. Present one situation/personal experience where I needed to take the lead, describe the situation, the decision I had to make and the outcomes.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and what your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UK Power Networks in March 2016.

Interview

After passing the assessment, an email of online interview link were received. The ddl is about 10 days. Practice is provided of the website and it can be tried many times. What need to be noticed is that the practice question is not same with the real questions. There is about 2 mins to read the questions and prepare for it, and about 4 mins to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• What's the challenge of current electricity distributor companies?   Answer Question