UPS Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UPS Airlines

3.5

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS Airlines (Louisville, KY) in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring for this position is always promotion from within. There are usually over 100 people that apply and usually five or fewer openings. The interview process includes passing a set of computer test to show your ability in MS programs. Then a required job shadow, where notes are to be taken and turned in to management. The scheduler who you sit with will also do an evaluation on you. Then it is narrowed down to the top 15 for the first round of interviews which will be a panel of schedulers and supervisors. If you make it past that you will have a second round of interviews with a panel of 3 managers and a HR manager. Only 7-8 people make it to this final interview. Then they pick the top five for hiring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation you get what they give you here.

Ground School Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS Airlines (Louisville, KY) in November 2017.

Interview

It is a series of gates until offered or not. At any time they can choose not to continue. Pre-screen Phone Call, Phone Interview, Managment test, in-person interview with Management and Presentation.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about UPS?   1 Answer

Finance & Accounting Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS Airlines (Louisville, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online in November 2014. I got a call from the company around early December and scheduled a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked basic behavioral and interview questions. A few weeks later I came into the Air Group Building and interviewed on-site. I was offered the job a couple days after the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?

What kind of experience do you have using Microsoft Excel/Access?   1 Answer

Web Developer/Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS Airlines (Louisville, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application online, had a conversation with an HR rep who was an in-between for setting up the face-to-face interview with the department manager and two other team members. The interview itself was pretty laid back, but professional. I heard back within a week with an offer which I accepted as the position sounded like a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Content Management Systems (CMS).   Answer Question