US Ecology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Ecology

Chemist Interview

Interview

Light hearted and easy. You meed with the manager and he tries to get to know you. He isn't intimidating at all. They like to hire younger candidates because flexibility with hours is needed.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Ecology (Boise, ID) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was detailed with a panel of 4 members of management. They all made me feel comfortable and gave deep details of the scope of position. No follow up or response after interview.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience dealing with hazardous waste?   1 Answer

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Ecology (Livonia, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process took over a month from start to finish. First was was the online application. Wait a few weeks. Then the phone screen. Wait a few weeks. Then a series of interviews in the office. First one on one, then group.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Ecology (Wayne, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

Lengthy timeline between application and final decision. It actually took so long to hear back on my application (almost a month) that I had nearly forgotten I had applied for the job. Once the first interview was done it took 3 weeks to get a response back, which was a request for a second interview (and for a position other than the one for which I had applied). Took 2 more weeks after that to get a call back.

Interview Questions

• When you're handling multiple deadlines, how do you prioritize your tasks to ensure each is completed on schedule?   Answer Question