US Investigations Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Investigations Services Interview Questions

2.3

USIS Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview

Easy for the most part. The questions were based on interviewing experiences, knowledge on obtaining employment and court records, the amount of travel to be expected. The four week training to be expected.

Interview Questions

• If there was a certain location I preferred to work in.   Answer Question

Security Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Investigations Services (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

The process went very well. The hiring manager was pleasant and asked several questions to make sure that I would be a good fir the company. I was asked if I knew any thing about the company, would I have any reason to not pass a background check, informed that the company required you to stay at least a year and would that be a problem as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

BDR Interview

Application

Interview

Two interviews, one with the Sales Manager, and one with the Vp of Sales. One in-person and one on the phone. Standard questions. They were pretty standard interviews. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

When the offer came through I negotaited a higher base and it only took a day or two for that to be confirmed.

Data Transcription Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Investigations Services (Grove City, PA).

Interview

The process first started with a typing test that was held as an open session in a hotel converence room. Once they approved of you typing test you were then offered a 1:1 interview. If all went well with the 1:1 interview a 3-6 week long background check was done. Along with a drug test. If all went well an additional face-to-face interview was done. Was notified approximately 1 week after second 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Reason for applying for the position.   1 Answer

Field Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Investigations Services (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The questions listed here by previous reviewers were very helpful and I was able for come up with some great anecdotes because of them. My interviewer seemed impressed I staked out a quiet corner of a hotel lobby before he arrived so we weren't scrambling for a table at a noisy Starbucks somewhere. Also dress conservatively, especially if you are young.... think Fox Mulder type of suits.

Investigator Interview

Interview

It was an ok interview. They asked me why I wanted to be an investigator and work for the company. They explained the goals and objectives of the company and their relationship with the government. I had a lot of questions on the clearance process, but they weren't really able to answer them well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview

The initial process was pretty up front. The interview was very well organized and done by a manager traveling to the area specifically to conduct interviews. There was a lack of communication after the initial interview where no response was made for almost a year.

Interview Questions

• What my goals were in working for a government contractor?   Answer Question

USIS Investigator Interview

Interview

telephone interview with a recruiter followed by an in person interview at the closest office with an upper management individual. The in person interview is to make sure that you are professional in appearance and communication

Interview Questions

• all are based on situations investigators could find themselves in relation to the job. None are difficult enough that a solution could not be provided.   Answer Question

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview

Online interview, in person writing test, and a panel interview. Background investigator and sent to training. After completion of classroom training, OJT with a SR Investigator. Once I was off "hold report" left to my own devices.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Special Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Investigations Services.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted after applying online. Following the phone interview, an offer was made by phone. Contact with local supervisor was not made until several weeks after employment started.