Cover image for USA Contact Point

USA Contact Point

Add an Interview

USA Contact Point Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Applied online100%
1.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at USA Contact Point

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USA Contact Point

Interview

No interview necessary, you log into their system and spend a few hours with their virtual trainer, then you take a test, wait for the email, if you pass, that contains your login name. You do have a chance to take the training again if you fail the test, but I think that you have to wait sixty days until you can take the test again.

Interview Questions
  • No questions
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Contact Point (Houston, TX) in May 2015

Interview

There's no real interview just meet the qualifications and do the online training. I started working pretty much the same day. Just make sure that you do a lot of reading in the forums before you start because it's very easy to get lost in the process. There's no real limit to the amount of money you can make but you have to be able to convince people to keep a service they generally didn't want to begin with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Contact Point (Remote, OR) in Jan 2015

Interview

There was no interview process - Once you complete the online training ( which only takes a couple of hours) you are allowed to start taking phone calls asap.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USA Contact Point in Sep 2014

Interview

Hiring was easy after I finish my training, it said I would get an email a pw and user name and 3 days later i am still waiting. I have called and emailed and nothing yet. I am still waiting.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Contact Point (Clarksville, TN) in Sep 2014

Interview

There was no interview. There was training, and then you were tested. If you passed the training, you were offered a contract. After signing and submitting your information, you could begin taking calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Contact Point in Jun 2014

Interview

The hiring process consists of filling out an application & completing an online training course. There is no interview at all and you never actually get to speak with or talk to a live person. If you have internet and a headset then youre pretty much guaranteed the job if you fill out the online application and successfully complete the training, which can be done in a couple hours.

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Contact Point (Miramar, FL) in Jan 2014

Interview

No interview is required for this position. Everything is automated. Great opportunity for someone looking to start immediately. I took the training and literally started working the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful