UW-Parkside Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at UW-Parkside

Research Assistant Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UW-Parkside (Kenosha, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Industry experience is a plus. Check for your strengths and what do you want to do to excel your skills and market position after assistantship. Helpful in giving feedbacks, quick in decision. Push your ability to work hard that is helpful in long-term.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Risk Management, Change Management and Project Methodology?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UW-Parkside (Kenosha, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward. A sheet with questions, a student worker, and a manager. The interview was largely low stress, but I was expected to do most of the talking. Specific skills were important to discuss, but fitting into the culture of the office was also emphasized since we work in close quarters and very tightly together.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to troubleshoot a slow computer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UW-Parkside (Kenosha, WI).

Interview

Excellent

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating. I accepted.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UW-Parkside (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview with the Dean of Business Department - to understand more about background and experience and to talk about salary and benefit
    Interview with the adviser- to understand more specific subject on what to to teach
    Interview with the international consultant - to clear up about the issue regarding visa and status

Interview Questions

• 1. What is you subject you want to teach?
      2. Have you ever been a Teacher before?
      3. How many hour can you work in a week?   Answer Question