Ufinity (Singapore) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ufinity (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There is a written technical interview that you can choose to complete or not before they conduct a face to face interview with a technical staff that is available at the moment

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ufinity (Singapore).

Interview

Great and friendly interviewer. However the job scope that they offered for interns may seems to be too little for those who wish to learn more on the job.

I must say great and friendly guys!

Software Developer () Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ufinity (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

You are ushered into a room where you are allocated a time limit of 40 minutes to complete a technical test. The technical test consists of a few database and programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about the answer that I have given for the technical test to understand my thought process.   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ufinity (Singapore) in April 2016.

Interview

Technical written exam + personality multiple choice Questions + personal panel interview. The technical exam was more focused on the specific technologies like Java, SQL , Algorithms & web Technologies. Technical interview is a must to move on to the personal interview stage. Personal interview is more focused on the personality & the practical implementation of the processes.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Java coding , Algorithms, work Flows & web Technologies.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ufinity (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

The first round is a paper quiz consisting of several pages of questions. The questions cover some concepts, algorithms and SQL with the main focus on algorithm. Not difficult.
    The second round is face to face interview. The interviewer is very nice, he asked about my past experience in web development and some simple technical questions. He also asked some IQ questions and he focused in the process of getting the result.

Interview Questions

• Sort the following things according to how important they are to you: high salary, challenging work, work life balance and good colleagues.   Answer Question

Administrative Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ufinity (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015.

Interview

Written as well as Group Interview. Background of Employment History asked. Very polite Management and the Interviewer. Several questions were asked about my frequent job change but they were convinced with my answer.

Interview Questions

• Why have I changed so many jobs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the job profile and salary.

/Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There is no face to face interview, however i am requested to go down for a written technical test. The test can be done in any programming language. The test consists of basic algorithm question, recursive question and command line question.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ufinity (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

interview is face to face with my manager. He is really nice and friendly. We talk sth about database design for a real problem. I really learn a lot from it!

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ufinity (Singapore) in November 2011.

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews. The first round is a writen test on web technologies, algorithm design, and algorithm implementation. There are some IQ test questions, and your writen test answer will be discussed and analysed in second round. In third round, there are some logic test questions and personality test questions.