Ulliman Schutte Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ulliman Schutte Construction

1.8

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Washington, DC).

Interview

all types of questions asked, even some that shouldn't.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Overall the interview process was very beneficial in understanding the structure of the company. Interviewer was extremely personable and gave the impression current employees were very similar. Overall US appears to be a very intriguing company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Long term career objectives   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Dayton, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

They did not ask any "tell me a time" questions, they simply went through my resume and asked me questions about that. They explained more what their company was about and what a co-op would be responsible for. They do expect you to have some questions about the company towards the end of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I talked to a representative at a university career fair and got called to come to Dayton, OH and have an interview. I had the interview on a Thursday evening and got a called from the VP five days later offering me a position. Very laid back interview, they just wanted to hear what kind of experience you have and want you to ask questions about their company while also showing you have an understanding of water/wastewater treatment plants.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions specific to me resume. For example, how did you utilize teamwork in this project?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction in October 2016.

Interview

very easy straight forward questions about yourself and your experience in the interview. Their VP is a really nice guy. He phone interviewed me. The guys that recruited from my campus were a bit boring, but also nice people.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about your previous internship." or "I want to hear about this project on your resume"   Answer Question

Co-Op Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Dayton, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Very casual, they wanted you to see the place more than they wanted to interview you. Spent the day talking to employed engineers about their experiences and what life was like for them. Finished with 20 minutes interview going over basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (East Lansing, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I Talked with Ulliman Schutte representatives at a Michigan State University career fair, and I was invited back for an on campus interview the next day. The interview was about 25 mins, and i spoke with a project manager and a VP.
    The next week I recieved a call from the VP, and an offer was presented.

Engineer Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction.

Interview

Ulliman Schutte attended a career fair at my school where they accepted my resume and they said they would contact me in a few days about setting up an interview. I sent a brief follow up email and within a few days had an interview scheduled at one of their regional offices. The interview was very relaxed and mostly just covered what was on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult aspect of your previous job?   Answer Question

Heavy Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction (Charlotte, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

Not much to it, walked in talked to guy for about 3 mins and was offered a job. Very non schilant about the whole thing. They hired guys with rap sheets longer than my arm because they were an able body!

Interview Questions

• Just read over resume and asked redundant questions   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ulliman Schutte Construction.

Interview

It was very casual and low pressure. There weren't a lot of hard questions, more just reviewed my resume and asked me about my experiences. The vice president was very easy to talk to and I had an offer 3 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Ask me any question not related to work or the job?   1 Answer