Uniquify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniquify Interview Questions

2.4

Physical Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniquify (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

applied on Indeed got call in 1 week , meet with team lead and two other people , you will be expected to work on all phases of backend design

Interview Questions

• basic questions on STA and CMOS Theory ,more on timing ,and also perl/tcl   1 Answer
    • any low power technique   Answer Question

Mixed-signal Engineer Interview

Interview

First, they gave me a phone interview for about 30 mins. The manager went over my resume for several detailed questions. As I'm local, he asked me to the company in person. The onsite interview is a technical one. It went about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on BJT and MOSFET. Some questions on circuit design and bandgaps.   Answer Question

Interview

Went on Okay. Check your basic on Digital design, logic design and some timing questions and verilog.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Uniquify (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I wanna complain. I scheduled onsite interview in the following Wednesday 3pm. On Wednesday 1 pm I received HR's call, the position is not available anymore, the interview is cancelled. I drive 6 hours from los angeles to San Jose. No one reimbursed the fee, even no one said sorry. I prepared one week for this interview. It's just cancelled after I wearing suit, ready to interview.

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniquify in July 2013.

Interview

Overall, I had bittersweet experience. I applied through my university recruiting. Heard back from HR after about 3 weeks. Was set up for an interview the same week for a morning session. I showed up to the facility and front 30 minutes before my interview time. This was about the same time employees starts showing up for work. So I sat by and watched employees go in and out until the HR-person showed, which she ended up 30 minutes late. Went to typical procedure with HR. Then was introduced to a written test for 30 minutes or so. Then a software interview, then a aptitude interview, and a useless interview. The person doing the useless interview was rude and unprofessional. Uniquify needs to evaluate its interview process and teach its employees about not discriminated towards interviewees.

ASIC Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniquify in June 2013.

Interview

5 interviewer. HR, project lead, top managers.
    HR questions are asked after a technical test.
    Next each interviewer ask about some technical questions such as setup and hold timing.
    they might schedule another interview for other team members to understand more about the interviewee.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Uniquify (La Jolla, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was an in-person interview which took 15 minutes.

He asked me mostly about digital design including flipflop, clock cycles, .... I told him that I took the "Introduction to Digital Design" over a year ago and I didn't remember much about it. So he went on and asked me about what classes did I take at that time. I told him that it was "Linear Electronic System". Then he asked me about OpAmps, Filters, RLC circuits,... Finally he asked me to write a simple C program. He didn't tell me whether I got the position or not. About a week later, an HR person from Uniquify called and asked me if I was willing to accept an offer. I said yes but I could only start about early August of 2013 because I needed to take Summer I school. Then she said she needed to check with her manager and would call me back. I guessed her manager wanted me to start in June 2013 since she didn't call me back.

Interview Questions

• Review:
       1/Introduction to Digital Design
      This course emphasizes digital electronics. Principles introduced in lectures are used in laboratory assignments, which also serve to introduce experimental and design methods. Topics include Boolean algebra, combination and sequential logic, gates and their implementation in digital circuits. (Course material and/or program fees may apply.)
       2/ C-programming   Answer Question

I needed to complete the requirements for my B.S. degree. I needed to finish my summer I courses which would end in the beginning of August. But they wanted me to start on June 1st.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniquify (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

met with HR, and send to hiring manager, and asked me couple questions regarding ASIC related base stuff. The questions were fairly easy. However, I wasn't able to answer correctly

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uniquify (San Jose, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Contacted by HR. was very smooth process. i was referred to the company by someone close to the company. the questions asked were relevant and they were understanding of my course work and that i had no work experience in the field other than a masters degree in computer engineering

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience that would help me in the job here. was for an entry level position. also trying to find out if the training they provide would be useful to me to perform the tasks of the position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniquify (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Application is followed up on with a phone call and a request to go to the office and take a technical interview. It's a test with a few questions that I felt like I answered correctly, but probably did not. I wish I had done better since they are now doing some pretty cool work with Bitcoin.

Interview Questions

• Can't say. Technical questions have to do with basic ASIC design.   Answer Question