Unitrans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unitrans Interview Questions

2.8

Transit Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unitrans (Davis, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the ASUCD website. Once the applicant pool was narrowed down, 21 people were called in for interviews. The interview was a panel, with one question from each of the four interviewers, with fairly standard questions (describe yourself, why do you want to work here, describe a stressful situation you were in). Results were posted within two days.

Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unitrans.

Interview

Pretty simple. Apply either online through their website or through the ASUCD job vacancy page. They would contact you to schedule an in person interview. The interview is pretty basic and lasted about 15 minutes at most. The whole process itself was pretty straight forward. Applied online, got a call back to schedule an interview date within a week, and was called couple a of hours after interviewing to be notified that I received the position.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions such as tell us about yourself, your availability, and a couple of situational questions to see how you would react and what you would do in scenarios that can actually happens in that job position.   Answer Question

Transit Conductor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unitrans (Davis, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview itself was advertised to be a formal one, however the panel of interviewers seemed far too lax and casually came in on their own time, late, to the interview they scheduled, cup of Joe in hand. it is a panel interview so be warned! Being a panel interview, it was hard to really please every single on of those people. Even though opinions matter, they basically want to know how well you already know the protocol, so connections are more than likely to stand out and definitely help out!

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of situational questions, very abstract and often times far-fetched situational questions that either have no right answer or may not be what they seem!   Answer Question

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unitrans (Columbus, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

verbal, with all owners

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unitrans.

Interview

The interview was very short - only about 15 minutes, 10 simple questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself more detail oriented or someone who focuses on the big picture?   1 Answer