UnityPoint Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnityPoint Health Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health in November 2017.

Interview

Online application. Followed by email from recruiter. Set up call/ interview online. Recruiter phone call lasted about 20 minutes. Days later got a phone call from a manager about position was a 30 minute phone call which then led to face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Know there core values it is I'll help you know how you fit and your experience will benefit the organization with goals etc.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health (Des Moines, IA) in April 2017.

Interview

This was an experience. I was contacted a few days after submitting my application for a phone interview. At the conclusion of the phone interview, the recruiter told me I was by far the top candidate and would be required to contact five references for screening. I connected with all five references and they completed the online process which included 28 rating questions and 2 essays. I then followed up with the recruiter a number of times over 2 and half months at which point an in person interview was scheduled. Last week I attended the in person interview and a week later was informed they are proceeding with another candidate. This process has taken a total of 12 weeks. In addition it has burned my references and wasted their time. I think it’s very unfair to require references from applicants when you’re not seriously considering them. The references I provided are important people and I hate that I wasted their time with this.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were based on the STAR behavioral-based situation response methodology. “Tell me about a time when…”   Answer Question

Emergency Department RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health (Peoria, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I applied online and was contacted for a personal interview. After the personal interview there was a drug screening and background check. After the results came in, I was called and given a verbal offer and emailed an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did I pick this hospital to apply?   1 Answer

Biller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health.

Interview

Have to get through HR first before you can even truly interview. If you don't already work there, good luck trying to get in. They do a lot of promoting from within. Which is great, if you already work there. Bad if your trying to get your fit in the door.

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

Long. They took forever to tell me no when I applied out of my department. I was not allow Ed to job shadow my current boss would not let me away from her department to job shadow.theu would not take outside references.

Interventional Cardiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health (Peoria, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

after initial phone interview I Was invited for in person interview with the group. Everyone was friendly and willing to help. After the interview I was offered a job after negotiation. I had to refuse it at the end for personal reason but I thought it was a good place to work.

EVS/PSA/MSA I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health.

Interview

I tried to get my old job back. I hat to move out off staid in 2009.take care off my sister she hat cancer after she passed on I came back into my Hause. I hat to go before my two weeks. She got worse so i had to go. It was a bick lie wehn thar said that I callt from Intiana.why wood I do that? ???? No Interview. Lina Carnes.

Department Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2016.

Interview

There were several hoops to jump through. In addition to the online application, there was an interview with the direct supervisors, a requirement of 5 referrals (that you had to make sure filled out the survey), and a work shadow with the team. The supervisor gave me a baseline salary for the position and I thought it had more wiggle room than it did. The have an equity system and the most they could offer someone in my position with my years of experience was only about 2/3 of what I make now. The wiggle room amounted to about 75 cents. Pretty bummed because the job itself seemed great.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle criticism?   1 Answer

Nurse Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process organized and the usual interview questions. Expect weeks and months before one receives a response back from the employer. May get an email response or one may have to check their website.

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues say about your work performance   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnityPoint Health (Cedar Rapids, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was about one and one-half hours. Everyone was friendly and professional. The organization and the culture they have is pretty impressive. I recommend arriving a little early, dress professionally, smile and be nice.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a stressful experience and how you handled it.   Answer Question