Found 1,067 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Patient Care Technician
Healthcare jobs are not what they used to be. Mental illness is at an all time high and Covid are major factors. I tried switching to day shift this year from night shift for years and I don’t see how y’all do it. Caffeine is the most popular drug. I will be going back to nights where I belong. I wish y’all the best of luck!
Today was frustrating. Our pumps keep breaking, couldn't find one, seriously was counting gtt to get a pt their meds going. That was one of those med-math lessons in nursing School I never thought I'd actually use. Computers weren't working. Epic kept freezing. Today technology sucked. 👎👎. But tomorrow is Sunday..so I'm going to bed and praying tomorrow is better.
Got a burning question about UnityPoint Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with UnityPoint Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good and I do enjoy the option to use Aramark Star Service." (in 90 reviews)
- "Fine for a job and coworkers are great!" (in 65 reviews)
- "Good pay and fair." (in 62 reviews)
- "People were great to work with and with and were very supportive." (in 56 reviews)
- "Friendly staff and always someone to help" (in 30 reviews)
- "Poor management with little to no HR accountability" (in 51 reviews)
- "From CEO down, managers have no interest or incentive to actually follow our high" (in 20 reviews)
- "Low salaries, and hard to get promoted." (in 13 reviews)
- "No work life balance for managers" (in 12 reviews)
- "Leadership is abysmal." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of UnityPoint Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 2.0Aug 26, 2023Pharmacy TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMadison, WI
The pay is decent, certainly not great, for the area. The company as a whole really does care, I feel, about its employees A lot of compassionate people work here and want to help
In my department, from the top down, managment is an absolute joke. They do not know anything about workflows the techs do, and more tellingly, they simply don't care. The new boss seems nice enough, but I'm almost certain she doesn't care about anyone as a person and all we are is a person to do a job to her. She would be happy to fire and replace anyone who she didn't feel is doing good enough. The department used to be much more team oriented and I feel like it's just becoming more and more cold where you don't matter as a person and if you don't like it you can leave kind of mentality.
UnityPoint Health Reviews FAQs
UnityPoint Health has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,110 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at UnityPoint Health to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
71% of UnityPoint Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated UnityPoint Health 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.