Universal Windows Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Windows Direct

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Windows Direct (Bedford, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiter (who is very nice), and she gave me the run down of the position. She explained what I could expect, what the role included, and the various opportunities available to me. She was very thorough. After I met with her, I met with the manager who then reiterated what was talked about in the first interview, and went into further detail about the job, and salary/benefits, etc. The whole thing was a pretty painless process.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Universal Windows Direct (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Can you do windows how do I know what your capable of? When can you start? Can you do service work too? What type of installing are you comfortable with

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Windows Direct (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

The overall interview process was great! The whole process from start to finish took approximately 1 week. The interviewers where friendly and answered all of my questions. I have nothing negative to say about the their interview process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Windows Direct (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later received a call to schedule a interview. I completed two rounds of face - to - face interviews before being offered the position. The process was pretty standard.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Universal Windows Direct (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewing with the sales manager was one of the best experiences I have had interviewing for jobs. He had already reviewed my resume and had liked my commitment to past endeavors. He really made it personal trying to get to know me not only asking me questions to see if I would fit into the team but also making sure that the team would fit for me personally.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan for the next 5-10 years professionally, and personally?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Windows Direct (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Completely unprofessional. My interviewer seemed high and unfocused. The job description posted online did not match what I was told about the job in the interview. He was not prepared for my interview, didn't read my cover letter or resume prior, and asked me multiple times if I was interested in sales.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in sales?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Windows Direct.

Interview

Arrived at initial interview with HR rep and she knew almost nothing about what position would involve and wasn't sure which division I would even manage. She then setup interview an with the Marketing Director who could "tell me more about the position".

This turned into the Marketing Director trying to convince me to start out as a marketer, and develop into a management position in the future (job posting said nothing about this, and I currently manage over 20 sales reps). When I asked if the salary and whether it would be the same, the Marketing Director said "What did the posting say? I honestly don't even know what the salary range posted was". When I told him I wasn't interested, he tried to convince me to come back for another interview to be an all commission sales rep. Don't waste your time.