Upstate Door Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Upstate Door

Interviews for Top Jobs at Upstate Door

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Upstate Door (Warsaw, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

I was called about a week after applying for the position. The first interview was in a conference room with 3 individuals who would be working closely with the person hired. They looked over my resume and took turns asking me questions. I beleive I was there for about an hour or so.

Interview Questions

• If you didn't choose your career field, which field would you have chosen?   1 Answer

CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Upstate Door (Warsaw, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I had one interview at the company with the person who would be my boss and another production person. We sat in a conference rm and discussed my background, experience and skills. They asked me pointed questions and I answered based on my skills and experience. The interview was quite professional at all times, no opportunity to loosen the interview up with personable colorful remarks.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a problem working for a manager younger than myself.   1 Answer