Utility Trailer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Utility Trailer

Draftsman Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Utility Trailer (City of Industry, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

the whole interview process was only 50 mins. 30 mins in person interview with 2 different departments managers. and 20 mins on basic math test(know how to do fraction and thermal units)

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atkins, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Utility Trailer (Atkins, VA).

Interview

They tell you about the position, offer you the job then your off to a drug test/ physical. After that you must attend a orientation and a safety class before they let you start. The orientation class is kinda a run of the mill thing that covers their rules and policies which they leave out alot. The safety part is basic common sense but there are people out there who could benefit from it.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to perform various lifting tasks   1 Answer

Draftsmen Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Utility Trailer (City of Industry, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was recruited through an online agency, called in to do an interview. Given a math test and interviewed with two guys one which was falling asleep during the 15 minute talk.

Interview Questions

• Typiical interview questions   1 Answer

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paragould, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Utility Trailer (Paragould, AR) in April 2011.

Interview

well i went in and put in my app. about a week later they called me for a interview they asked a few questions then said they will be doing something really quick then a week later they called me in and i did my drug test then about three days later they called said i got my drug test then i went to orientation the next day with pay and started the following day.

Interview Questions

• they asked how they compared to my other jobs   1 Answer