Utz Quality Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Utz Quality Foods

Sort:

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montoursville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Utz Quality Foods (Montoursville, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

just talked about the job and the way they take inventory and check out the restock of the warehouse talked about the way to check the drivers out with there order.

Interview Questions

• where did I work before how much warehouse experience I had.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Utz Quality Foods (Waldorf, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

The worst job interview I ever had was lied to about what my route would make. I cant describe how bad JIm Chandler did the interview he was so unprofessional,on the online always walking in an out of the room an doing other things.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Utz Quality Foods in July 2014.

Interview

Put in an application, got an interview a week later with the District Manager and the Regional Manager. The interview was very relaxed with about 10 minutes of them asking questions like " Why do you want to work for us?". The majority of the interview was them talking about the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Utz Quality Foods.

Interview

simple process 1-2 interviews...not very involved. as ive seen they would hiring anything or anybody.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there isnt any. youre told what youll be making with promises of more and bonuses, which you soon find out is a lie and if you do get a bonus they make sure you dont get it again.

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Utz Quality Foods.

Interview

After two phone interviews, a face to face interview was scheduled. Pretty typical questions, "tell me about yourself, why would you be a good fit for our company", and so forth. Also got a good bit of info regarding the job. Unfortunately, the info was not too realistic. 100% commission, that was correct, but the time to start and finish were not accurate. I think multiple routes were offered as examples, taking the best (later) start time and best (earlier) finish time. All and all, expect no less than 50 hours a week and probably more like 60+, if you are going to seize every opportunity and maximize your compensation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a difficult work related obstacle or challenge.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massillon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Utz Quality Foods (Massillon, OH).

Interview

Explained position explained pay. Lied about hours lied about pay on route since its commission only. He did tell me about 1 of the many class action law suits utz has againist them.

Parker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West York, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Utz Quality Foods (West York, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process its really easy, they are focus in what you want from the future, and why you are a good candidate, and prior experience. The recruiter was really nice, and helpful, he show me how the company operate, and ask me questions about why if I am in college, I want to work in a manufacturing company. but, I really enjoy the interview because I had the opportunity to discover something new.

Interview Questions

• What it is your major accomplish in life?   1 Answer