VBrick Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at VBrick Systems

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VBrick Systems (Reston, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

A few standard questions about what I was doing and what I am looking for, followed by a grilling about how much front-end CSS and scripting I know. They said they want someone to "own" and manage the front end code. This is not a UX position, I quickly realized. They didn't seem to be interested in UX experience or skills.

Interview Questions

• How good are you with CSS and HTML5?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at VBrick Systems (Herndon, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process included multiple one on one sessions with members of the leadership teams. Each senior team member shared their insights on the company's strategy and objectives. Each offered clear and open responses to specific questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can make a difference to the organizations' objectives?   Answer Question

Overhead Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VBrick Systems.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people on the same day. The interview was very thorough and the interviewer asked very detailed questions. I was able to see some of the office when I went from one interview to the other and it seemed that people were happy. I thought the interview went well but even after I followed up, I never heard anything back. Very rude.

Interview Questions

• Explain a challenging situation you had to deal with and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VBrick Systems (Herndon, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Engaging with vBrick is a complete waste of time. It's essentially a group of older developers with a loose understanding of their profession. They're very proud of the 2 libraries they use for their portal. Overall a terrible client facing offering, but you can tell that from the homepage. The arrogance from a group that puts out such a terrible product is astounding.

Interview Questions

• Explaining to them actual metric based UX techniques and strategies versus what they thought UX was (coding css on top of a bootstrap library).   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at VBrick Systems (Wallingford, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with HR first, then interviewed with 5 managers over the phone and finally was a site interview wiht several managers, panel, and one on one interview whit hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Please tell what does each of the following linux commands? and the manager displayed a list of commands   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VBrick Systems in August 2008.

Interview

Met with multiple engineers right from top management to peers.
    Took a full day.