VE Commercial Vehicles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VE Commercial Vehicles Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2016

2.6

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

I was selected through campus placement. It was a easy procedure. First of all we have to give an online aptitude exam which had general aptitude and some mechanical engg questions. Then few students were shortlisted for GD and then last round was personal interview. As it was a campus recruitment drive, it was not a long process and the whole process got over in one day.

Interview Questions

• Personal interview was not not difficult. They asked the normal HR and behavioral questions. Why do you want to join VECV, strengths/ weekness, long term goal etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Patiala (India)).

Interview

Technical, aptitude, data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal test. The Test was lengthy and average which includes your basic engineering knowledge. after that a Group discussion with short listing followed by a 20 minutes Interview. Interviewer asked question based on your college projects and a few basic questions about automobile functioning.

Interview Questions

• Basic Technical Questions:
      1. diff b/w VMC and HMC
      2. Working of manual and automatic transmission
      3. what is ECU?
      4. speed of 8085 microprocessor?
      5. full form of VLSI
      1 Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

Technical interview with General Manager of hiring department followed by one more round with VP and HR. Generally asked about past experience relevant to the role i applied for, manufacturing process of some components, family background, PPAP, APQP etc.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Dhanbad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Written test was difficult as each section was given time to complete, GD, PI: 2 rounds, combined technical and HR....Tell me about yourself, Internship, Training, Area of Interest. Overall if you are techically strong you can easily crack it. appeared 200..after written 32 for GD and 12 for PI.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Mangalore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

1.written test
    2.GD
    3.Interview (which lasted for 15 mins)
    they were very frank and welcoming,they were looking for people who are ready to learn more and more and are ready to relocate. GD was also very simple.my interview lasted for only 10 minutes.They asked me about extra curricular activities,my hobies.

Interview Questions

• tell us about ur project,internship and your family etc.   Answer Question

VI Interview

Interview

Consultant from Delhi called me regarding the job opening in VECV. After some day she told me that ur CV has been shortlisted and please attend the interview in pune on 15th May 15. I reminded her I am from passanger car experience please confirm. She told don't worry. I reached venue at 10.30Am already 50 candidates are waiting for interview. My number comes at 2:45pm. And interview completed in 5 minutes. One of the worst experience ever.

JM/AM Interview

Application

Interview

Got interview call through a friend working there.
    All these process took 10-15 days.
    It was overall an average interview. Not very difficult.
    General questions were asked related to previous job experiences.
    The interviewers were supportive.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Varanasi (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. It started with a written exam, followed up by Group Discussion and finally personal interview. There where two interviewer and it lasted about 15 minutes.

Manager Key Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

It was a very easy interview with not much meat. The GM wanted to just understand what I have done in the past and was just contemplating as to whether I would be able to do the job.

The HR was just present as a ceremony and had no value addition.

over all I would say it was very easy to crack, on the hind sight looks like they are in need of people and they are not getting any.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview Process is good, there were two rounds. Visited the place twice.
    consultants will brief the most of the processes you need to follow.
    Fill the forms and background verification details in advance to save time on interview day.