VE Commercial Vehicles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VE Commercial Vehicles Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

I was selected through campus placement. It was a easy procedure. First of all we have to give an online aptitude exam which had general aptitude and some mechanical engg questions. Then few students were shortlisted for GD and then last round was personal interview. As it was a campus recruitment drive, it was not a long process and the whole process got over in one day.

Interview Questions

• Personal interview was not not difficult. They asked the normal HR and behavioral questions. Why do you want to join VECV, strengths/ weekness, long term goal etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

It was a a technical and HR interview. First part focused on basic concepts, projects and later part on hobby, communication skills etc. It was preceded by a GD .

Interview Questions

• Compare the work of an author and an engineer?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

An online aptitude and technical test followed by GD and personal interview. The online test had basic aptitude questions but very less time thats what makes it challenging. The technical round was pretty well balanced as it had questions from every concept in mechanical engineering. The questions were conceptual and you could only solve them if you studied the chapters well. You must have overall knowledge about the mechanical engineering subjects and also about the company. The GD is mass elimination too. PI was an amazing experience for me, they assess your overall personality and knowledge. I learnt a lot from every round.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions, general HR questions, core mechanical IC engine questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through college and it is a two day process . The 1st day there will be an aptitude test where time plays a major role. You need to answer 14 apti questions in 5 mins and 20 numerical questions in 8 mins and it contains English as well as some technical. Out of 96 students they selected 10 people. We went for next round I.e GD the GD topics are some basic cool topics.out of 10 they selected 6 for PI.

Interview Questions

• What if u were hired and u saw a VE vehicle on road broke down ,what will you do??   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

It has 3 rounds onine aptitde test,a group discussion round and a personal HR and technical interview, i applied through my college and the process took 1 day and the interview was kind of good and not much technicl in it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

VECV came to my college to get PGETs for 6 months internship. They took an online test which consisted of aptitude, reasoning, data interpretation and English. shortlisted candidates were then invited to their Gurgaon corporate office for the interview. it was a single stage interview comprising of both HR and technical part. Technical questions were quite basic and fundamental about mechanical engineering, automobile engineering etc. and they inquired about our area of research. After that, they focus their questions on that.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Patiala (India)).

Interview

Technical, aptitude, data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal test. The Test was lengthy and average which includes your basic engineering knowledge. after that a Group discussion with short listing followed by a 20 minutes Interview. Interviewer asked question based on your college projects and a few basic questions about automobile functioning.

Interview Questions

• Basic Technical Questions:
      1. diff b/w VMC and HMC
      2. Working of manual and automatic transmission
      3. what is ECU?
      4. speed of 8085 microprocessor?
      5. full form of VLSI   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Warangal (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

CGPA:6.87

GD:Is indian education system relevant to industries?

GD for other batches( swachh bharat, ban of pakistani artists due to surgical attacks)

Interview Experience:

1.Introduce yourself

2.Tell me about your summer project

3.Questions related to my project. (I did my project in mahindra automotive division)

4.Working of clutch,gearbox,transmission system

5. why should we use gear box [like advantages of having gearbox over gearless bikes(honda activa)]

6. What are the materials used for making Gears and why?

I answered case hardened steel and they asked about case hardening and surface hardening

7.why dont you pursue higher studies? ( i mentioned that my sister completed her mtech in IIT madras and joined PSU)

Questions I asked in the interview

How is a typical day in VECV?

How do you define success in VECV?

Interview Questions

• why should we use gear box [like advantages of having gearbox over gearless bikes(honda activa)]   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles.

Interview

Technical interview with General Manager of hiring department followed by one more round with VP and HR. Generally asked about past experience relevant to the role i applied for, manufacturing process of some components, family background, PPAP, APQP etc.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VE Commercial Vehicles (Dhanbad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Written test was difficult as each section was given time to complete, GD, PI: 2 rounds, combined technical and HR....Tell me about yourself, Internship, Training, Area of Interest. Overall if you are techically strong you can easily crack it. appeared 200..after written 32 for GD and 12 for PI.