VIP PetCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VIP PetCare Interview Questions

Interviews at VIP PetCare

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VIP PetCare.

Interview

It’s a 3 part interview, phone screen and 2 in person. Average questions focused around business and leadership. Interview process was pretty quick since they were looking to fill quickly.

Veterinary Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Washington, DC) in May 2019.

Interview

Got an email from the Office Assistant Manager and scheduled an over-the-phone short interview, followed by an in-person interview. The lady was super sweet and quick to responding emails as well as provided me a thorough background of the company. At the in-person interview, she showed me a quick tour of the office/facility. Took about a week total!

Clinical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VIP PetCare.

Interview

First is a phone interview, then the second interview in person. Asked basic questions, nothing too hard if you've interviewed before. Dress nice and be confident. Always helps if you have prior volunteer shelter exp., or own pet experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength? How did you deal with a difficult situation? What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Capitol Heights, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Capitol Heights, MD) in June 2018.

Interview

Very quick. Asked about my background/resume, and if I had any knowledge about preventives and core vaccines. I was also asked about if i ever encountered work place troubles and how i would handle them, and why i left my previous jobs. I was offered the job on the spot.

Field Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Raleigh, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by Regional Manager and VP. Whole process took a couple of weeks. Regional I interviewed with was great. Very upfront about the position and gave me resources in the company to talk with as well as kept in constant contact with me during the process. Being in the veterinary industry for over 18 years, I can say I've never been more impressed with the people I interviewed with and how upfront everyone was during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Why going from private practice to corporate   2 Answers

Clinic Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIP PetCare.

Interview

Very fast. No drug tests. Background check. Simple conversation. Dress business casual. Be agreeable. Be full of energy. Make the manager your friend. Relaxed atmosphere. Small office. Be in time. Tell a stoey about your pets.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had to send an email after a week to see if application had been received. First interview set up, waited on a call that never came so I called them. Second interview set up. Background check, driving record check, hired.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Knoxville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Very short. Liked it I was comfortable and he had a wonderful sense of humor. They have the very basic interview questions as any cooperate company does. It was not challenging to answer any questions, they do want to know about you and experience with sales as well.

Interview Questions

• What is you interest in VIP Petcare?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wixom, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Wixom, MI).

Interview

Applied online via indeed or some hiring site. We went back and forth with a few emails. One over the phone interview followed by one in-person at the branch with the manager. The process was quick, easy, and smooth.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIP PetCare (Lakeland, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email for an interview a week after. Interview went great very basic questions so had to bring out more about myself and asked alot of questions. Didn't hear back from them till 2 weeks letter by email. I have gotten the job and was to come in the next day to sign the offer agreement and start background check as soon as I get home. Training didn't start until two weeks after that

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal what would you be?   1 Answer