VOA Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at VOA Associates

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VOA Associates (Washington, DC).

Interview

It was a very straight forward process. I was refered by a friend and had two interviews with both senior and junior personel in the office. The interview was very informal. People were very nice and welcoming.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at VOA Associates (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with one senior leader; then a combination of market leaders; and then executive leadership. Encourage interviewees to ask questions themselves. They are looking for highly qualified employees who can meet multiple business needs.

Interview Questions

• What have been your most significant contributions to previous projects? What's your management style?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VOA Associates.

Interview

Senior management contacted me directly through email and asked to speak on the phone. Pretty conversational interview. They asked if I wanted to move to the city and about what I'm currently doing. After I stated the city they were in wasn't exactly my first choice but I'd be open to considering it..they stopped all contact.

Interior Design Interview

Interview

I found the position through my school's job board, emailed my resume and portfolio, and was contacted shortly after to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• We went through all of my resume and portfolio, so I really felt like I needed to know my work very well.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VOA Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

They were nice

Senior Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at VOA Associates (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

casual, not responsive, open but never the whole truth. Portfolio review was great but seems like one of the principal has never seen one before. Odd interview panel. the whole process was set up very fast but no information ready when asked about responsibility and daily reports.