Vactor Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vactor Manufacturing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vactor Manufacturing

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streator, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vactor Manufacturing (Streator, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview- Asked mostly about prior experience. Took about 30 minutes total to complete.
    In person interview- met with three groups of two people. Asked questions about prior experience and about design programs that you knew. Plant tour was given after interview was completed. Whole process took about four hours to complete.

Assembler - Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Streator, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vactor Manufacturing (Streator, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Had an interview at the building went on a walk thru then they asked for info for a background check after that came back they asked me to take an aptitude test after that was successful they had me go in for a physical drug test and lift test. They told me to to put my 2 weeks notice in with my employer and want me to start in 2 weeks on a Monday.

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vactor Manufacturing in May 2010.

Interview

There was 1 phone interview with the recruiter and 2 phone interviews with the company before being invited to an interview at the plant.

Interview Questions

• Detailed explanation of NPI processes at previous companies.   Answer Question