Valentino's Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Valentino's Pizza

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valentino's Pizza

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valentino's Pizza in January 2017.

Interview

Desperate They Seemed and it was just bad. They seemed not even interested in nothing I do but wanted me to know my hours. It was not fun and the employees were bad

Full Time Cashier and Sandwhich Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valentino's Pizza (Nashua, NH) in August 2014.

Interview

Went good, second interview wanted; not granted, The Owner I Met With Was 30 Mins Late But The Interview Lasted 45 Minutes, The Owner Is Very Nice And Seems To care about Her Employees And Business, The Questions Were Pretty Standard And Professional. Regular Q&a As Exspdcted For An Interveiw.

Interview Questions

• What kind of availability do you have?   1 Answer
    • Transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you live close?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a big family?   1 Answer
    • Are you responsible & reliable?   1 Answer
    • Will you be willing to work at both Locations, if need be?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valentino's Pizza (Lincoln, NE) in January 2011.

Interview

Very casual, hired on the spot with minimal effort. Asked basic questions, and had me fill out a application form. Very straight forward. Then again, I wouldn't expect the process to be that complicated for a pizza delivery position.

Interview Questions

• How I would deal with an angry customer if I was delivering a late pizza.   Answer Question

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valentino's Pizza (Omaha, NE) in January 2009.

Interview

Sat at a table and the General Manager asked me a few questions. Very informal, said I only had to wear a polo and shorts. Sat in the dining section and chatted about school and everything else for a half hour. General Manager definitely wanted more of a personality than someone with a bunch of history in dish washing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • How would you address an issue with management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered me 7.50 while minimum wage was 6.75. He was very open and honest about the possibilities for moving up and also the difficult job requirements for such little amount. That being said, 7.25 was a pretty nice amount to just wash dishes. Once you got to buffet line and pizza table, that's when it took a little more from you.