Value Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Value Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Value Consulting in March 2015.

Interview

there is no real interview process..it's all B.S...these are real FRAUD people... you would have never imagined that you would see such frauds in your life time... So please don't waste you time and money... stay away from these frauds...

Manager Interview

Interview

The Valente Consulting hiring process with the hiring manager was very positive and inclusive. I was able to meet with several company representatives and get all my questions answered. They a quick follow-up and kept me informed of the stages in the process.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Value Consulting (Herndon, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very shady. Interview with shady HR person followed by many employees from India asking for a deposit to apply for my H1B. (which is illegal in the U.S.) Questions were a bit personal and I was uncomfortable.

Technical Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Value Consulting (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

SAP HRMS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Value Consulting (Ashburn, VA) in November 2009.

Interview

Was referred by my friend and had applied. Recvd a call & It all went well.

Interview Questions

• Total work exp & skills that I have worked on with complete project details   Answer Question
    • Why I am looking for a change & hat package are you looking at ???   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was quite professional and it was managed well.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerome, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Value Consulting (Jerome, ID) in September 2009.

Interview

Human res was very prompt and communication was very clear and swift. They were very helpfull.
    Interview was well planned and there was only one interview. Very easy because this was contract job.
    It was more personal interview and based on resume. People are nice and open culture is being followed.
    teams are very virtual.

Interview Questions

• how do you manage virtual teams?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to join us   1 Answer

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Value Consulting.

Interview

Interviewer explained about training provided by them for various fields, duration for the training and fees to be paid for training. Duration and fees depends on job you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Only basic questions related to your interest in the field were asked.   1 Answer

Manager Operations Interview

Interview

They shortlisted me based on my experience and academics, than there was another HR round and Operations round in which they tested my patience professionalism and dedication towards work.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions as such they asked all relevant questions to my profile   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing they offered me something which I could not deny! I was delighted!

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Value Consulting.

Interview

Seriously? Was there any? The interviewer was a fresher herself. Never knew it will be this easy.
    I was asked to wait at the reception for more than 5hrs. I was about to walk off. This was the worst ill-treatment I've ever received.

Interview Questions

• Would you be happy if you get laid with the director? How would you react to it?   1 Answer

Friends said not to join

Software Engg Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Value Consulting (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Its pretty easy they are just asking for money to provide offer letter and experience letter because this is there main business

Interview Questions

• You know we are very good firm but you have to pay 1Lakh INR.   Answer Question