Vardhman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vardhman Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.5

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vardhman.

Interview

It consists of an aptitude and an easye technical test. It's Cut off depends upon the the number of candidates and is variable. Shortlisted candidates are screened in two interviews, 1st interview is with the department head and second one is with the ceo.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vardhman (Ludhiana (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

send your cv they call you for meeting and the hr of company interacts ith you and show around you the company,the company is really good for leARNING if you want to seriously learn something.and they also teach you nicely and sout your problems and also review your projects

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vardhman (Bhopal (India)).

Interview

production planning in PPC (supply chain management)

Negotiation

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vardhman (New Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

One face to face interview, with multiple questions, nothing special just ordinary questions like why you want to join the company? Where do you see your self in five years? Breif description about your background.

Interview Questions

• How you see your self in five years?
      Why do you want to join the company?
      Brief description about yourself.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoshiarpur (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vardhman (Hoshiarpur (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

first they call me on my mobile number two days before the interview to tell me the date and time of interview. on interview day , they conduct a written test based on my stream related questions. after that a panel of 5 members took my interview. After a hour they told me about the positive reult my interview then after that next interview was taken by the HR manager of the company. After that one quick interview with plant head of company. After that interview they told me that the result of interview will convey to you on your mobile. After one day they called me that you are confirm and you can join on (XYZ day).

Interview Questions

• The panel asked one question ," Tell us how can you save the energy consumption in the company?'   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vardhman in July 2010.

Interview

Just be what you are never try to make fool interviewer, don't try to be over smart in front of him, go through the basics of your subjects

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jhagadia (India)

Application

I interviewed at Vardhman (Jhagadia (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

Smooth process, easy going interview. General questions on basic fundamentals. Some specific technical questions on CSTR and other reactor types. For graduates there are 2 rounds of written tests. One technical objective type with multiple options and other apptitude test multiple choice answers. There are 2 technical rounds and one behaviour interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vardhman in June 2008.

Interview

phone call , basic introduction , technicall skill introduction , job profile , personal detail , choice in job profile , salary negotiation

profile did not suite