Vedder Price Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vedder Price Interview Questions

Interviews at Vedder Price

1. Featured Interview

Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vedder Price.

Interview

Felt very warm and the right firm for me from the initial call. The Recruiter reached out to me a couple of days after applying online for a phone screen. I was invited in for an in-person interview. I was greeted at reception by the recruiter and she spent time with me, making me feel comfortable and asking a few more thorough questions. I interviewed with my future manager. The interview with my manager became conversational and I knew I wanted to work at Vedder. Overall, I was very happy with the interview process

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest professional strengths?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Recruited through a legal staffing firm. Had to take a ridiculous spelling and attention to detail test. HR recruiter was not friendly and thoughtlessly planned my interview at the same time as an interview with a current coworker, whom I ran into during the interview, which was extremely unprofessional and concerning.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around experience in the field   1 Answer

Staff Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was called for a phone interview and then asked to come in for a face to face interview. Everyone I met with was very professional. I was updated throughout the process of next steps. I had two rounds is interviews in the office. Everything was very organized.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Chicago, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

Very Informative. I applied online and was contacted for a phone screen. After the phone interview, I had an in person interview with my future manager. Reception was nice. I was greeted timely. Every phone call, email and meeting was timely and informative. The Recruiter was engaging and had a lot of selling points on why I would want to work at Vedder Price. When I received the offer the recruiter spent a lot of time talking to me about the firm and the benefits. She really made me want to work for Vedder Price. I received a nice email from my future manager which helped seal the deal.

???? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was a bit awkward. The questions were not too hard but it seemed like the recruiter didn't like the person I would potentially be replacing. I didn't get the job but would have declined it if offered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last position. What is your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Very organized and professional. The process was smooth and without any trouble. Follow-ups were a breeze. It would be nice if all interviews were this smooth. The person was such a pleasure to deal with.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected, very professional and to the point questions. Relevant to the position applied,   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online. I received an email to schedule a phone interview, followed by an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager. I was then invited back for another round of interviews. I loved everyone I met with. I thought it was great that the recruiter had such longevity with the firm and was able to tell share a lot of information on the firm. I walked away really wanting a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions.
      What interest you in this position?
      What are your strengths?
      How would your coworkers describe you.   Answer Question

Senior Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Bait & Switch. Position advertised as full-time/permanent. What firm offered, instead, was "temp." Waste of time, effort, energy, etc. and left a very bad taste. Would not recommend to others.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

First round was on-campus interview at law school. Second round was a call back interview in the office. The call back was 4, 30-minute interviews with partners. There were mostly questions about my interest in the firm and some questions specific to my resume. At one point a partner asked to see my transcript. Lunch with two associate attorneys followed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Vedder Price?   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vedder Price (Chicago, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR woman from Vedder. She was friendly; the interview was as standard as could possibly be.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were out of the ordinary or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.