Venicom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Venicom

1.7

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venicom (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Was interviewed with the Manager of the sales floor, one on one. A few questions were asked about my experience, I was asked to read a script and asked about my past employment.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I knew some of their rebuttals and sales technique   1 Answer

Negotiation

Comfortable

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interviewers planned 2 interviews at the same time, letting me wait for about an hour. If candidates have to be on time, companies have to show some respect by being on time too. Do you really think that makes your company trustworthy towards your candidates? They have to sell themselves but companies need to as well. Don't forget that candidates are probably Verizon customers too. At least, you should show some consideration for candidates by calling them back to reschedule and avoid lying on the phone.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Venicom (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

The only nice person was the hiring manager. This change very quicky in training. Training is very weird , small desk, bugs ...Run . The interview was the only good part of the company. I would not recommend my enemy to take aboard with this comapny . They don't care, the only care about their fancy cars. They won't say hello

Senior VOIP Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Venicom (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and extremely transparent. You was made aware of the pre-existing conditions prior to coming on board. The interview process was conducted by two guys that are very knowledgeable within the telecom industry and was able to conduct the interview in a professional manner. Knowing exactly what they were looking for and what they needed to excel in NYC.

Interview Questions

• What type of conditions are you use to? Where in the city are you use to working? How good are your customer service skills and techniques   1 Answer