Ventura Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ventura Technologies

Computer Laboratory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waipahu, HI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ventura Technologies (Waipahu, HI).

Interview

Interviewed in-person with CEO and owner, Bob Ventura. Overall, he was a very easy interviewer - as he was immensely personable - and at the same time, bottom line up front with job expectations, compensation, and benefits. Sometimes, interviews can feel like you're being interrogated but he managed to make my experience extremely worthwhile.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel like you will be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ventura Technologies (Honolulu, HI) in August 2010.

Interview

Met with the CEO, Bob Ventura. Mostly 'get-to-know-you' discussion, as he was waiting on word that the DOD contract would be awarded to his company. Retired USAF, Bob Ventura presents himself as professional and personable. Bottom line: he seemed anxious to find qualified candidates to present to the client to gain an edge in competing for the contract. That's good. What left me indecisive was his lack of detail concerning employment: longevity, career opportunities, benefits, etc. It struck me as almost mercenary at how fast he was to offer a contingent offer. It was nice to get right to the offer, but given DOD drawdowns being imminent, it gave me pause to commit. I'll follow up with his company, though, because he was honest about salary range and seemed willing to try and match or beat the larger recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Can you sign an offer within a few days?   1 Answer