Venture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Venture

2.6

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venture (Newark, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Staffing Company contacted me via Linkedin, proposing an opportunity at this division of VM Services, Inc. (member of the Venture Group of Companies),Newark, CA 94560.

Two Linkedin messages later and two phone calls later, face to face interview schedule was confirmed (ONLY BY THE STAFFING COMPANY).

While performing company research and info gathering to prep for interview process contact with the local (job opportunity location) division was next to impossible regarding recruiter contact/ interviewer contact/ products/ company information ....etc.....

I did not know who the interviewer was in regards to title, name, department or hierarchy. Venture Manufacturing Serv. INC contact name, and position at the company was given by the staffing company but contact was not in the company directory when trying to confirm interview appointment.

Extremely cryptic process and very suspicious demeanor prior to the interview. Went to the company headquarters website to try and obtain interview basic info and a disclaimer "notice" would appear warning against recruitment fraud. "Redflag"...?

Day of interview, arrived at location (company lobby) and was told to who I would be interviewing with and that they would be momentarily there to escort me.

Interview took basically 30 minutes with very broad and vague questions which turned into semantics / clique retort with condescending biased viewpoints.

My questions were returned with one/ two word replies that the interviewer was simply trying to get through to end the interview. I requested the interviewers title or position at the company and either the interviewer didn't hear me or ignored the question.

Interview ended and I was escorted back to the lobby. At this time given the lack of information and the suspicious nature of the interviewing process, I immediately decided to not accept or consider any offer at this point.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic and general and not indicative of my experience rather whether or not I would be easily "micro-managed"..............   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Venture.

Interview

The interview was for an hour or so, the top manager who interviewed me, truly put me at ease, he was very nice, comfortable to talk, not intimidating at all, and made the entire process a very easy one. I had the same experience with the other Mgr. I interviewed with.
    They are a true family oriented place and treated all with respect and dignity.

Interview Questions

• Why from an NPI Program Manager to Business Development Mgr now?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in August 2019.

Interview

Everything is okay but too much,session like interviewing for astronaut,with the quiz and presentation.Everything is okay but too much,session like interviewing for astronaut,with the quiz and presentation. Which is not compatible with the salary they provided.

Test Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)).

Interview

A challenging and it is a good place to learn from the interview session including in terms of the job roles that you will responsible and also the requirements or important notes that we can jot down for future use .

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in November 2018.

Interview

Stages
    1) CARAMEL Test consists of 2 sections, need to pass 60% to proceed to next stage.
    2) Introduce yourself by presenting a slide about yourself in 5 minutes, in front of other candidates & engineers.
    3) Face to face interview with engineer/manager.

Interview Questions

• Objective: Get from point A to point B, distance 10 km, in 20 minutes.

There are 3 means of transportation;
      1) A bicycle
      2) A car that looks broken from the outside
      3) Walk

Which mode of transportation will you choose and justify.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Venture.

Interview

Interview was with the HR manager and the E&Q manager, was an interesting and eye-opening experience as both people were friendly and genuinely wanted to know more about me. I also got to know more about the company through the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance the needs of the customer and the needs of the supplier?   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture in June 2018.

Interview

have three steps to get a job
    Doing quiz and steps
    Presentation
    One to One interview with manager
    If passed all above, will proceed to second interview
    Advise to really understand background of venture, what product they are supplying, what you strength that you can contribute to company,

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in May 2018.

Interview

Bsically the process of the interview was okay. Nothing new, just like other interview including your education background, experience and of course technical part. Some manager love to ask critical question but you must be confident enough to answer the question even it looks like you don't have any experience.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture.

Interview

I've applied it through Jobstreet.com and they contacted me for interview two weeks after. First, we have to sit for CARAMEL test which is basically an IQ test. The questions was quite simple. Next stage, you have to prepare for a presentation session. Show presentation slides where the topic was about yourself. If you got selected, you'll proceed to the next stage which is interview session.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan right after study?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Start with IQ and problem solving test. If scored the test above 60% then proceed with the presentation about yourselves . Only the selected will continue with the interview session with managers and engineers.