Verdi Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 18, 2018

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verdi Consulting

Consultant Interview

Interview

CEO extremely late for interview. Indicated she would fire people for slight infractions without discussion. Low wage offer. Spoke with current employees who were disgruntled and seemingly tired of employee intimidation.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verdi Consulting (McLean, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview with 3 people, the hiring process was fairly quick. But trust and believe me if I used glassdoor to research this company, I would not have interviewed with the company and ALL negative reviews are so true about this company.

Accountant/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verdi Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview was ineffective in my opinion. They gathered all of the candidates at one conference table and the managers sat around the room. One manager asked questions and then went around the table for each candidate to answer. This was not expected. Candidates should be notified in advance of interview and more details about the job. I felt the job description didn't line up wih the actual role. There were about 6 basic questions asked and then each candidate took an Excel skills test. I learned enough in interview to decide that I didn't want to continue the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verdi Consulting (McLean, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a headhunter. The company won work, and needed to staff the engagement. My experience fit with the tasks that were won by Verdi. I was contacted at 2 PM, and met with Verdi the next day at 4:30 PM. There was a party in the office, so the interviewer had a glass of wine in her hand. It was all downhill from there.

They also had an Excel application to test your aptitude with the desktop software. But the application itself was incorrect. I pointed it out to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Do you know OMB Circular A-136? Do you know how to compile financial statements and footnotes to the statements? Are you familiar with the Agency Financial Report or the Performance and Accountability Report?   2 Answers