Veritiv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritiv Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.6

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritiv in March 2017.

Interview

Job is posted on LinkedIn. Contacted a former employee before looking it up on Glassdoor, and her feedback was spot on. As I drilled down into the job description, I realized the position title didn't match the job description. So I adjusted my resume prior to submitting. Their system of course kicked me out. They are looking for someone who can travel and implement/convert a WMS system under this job title.

Transportation Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritiv (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They brought me out to a nice dinner and put me in a nice hotel. The next day I had 3 interviews, 3 job shadows, and a tour of the office. It was a welcoming place and young, lively environment.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veritiv (Kent, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Three steps. Sales Manager, General Manager, Regional Manager. Face to face interview with Sales Manager and General Manager and then phone interview with Regional Manager. General questions regarding my work history, education, approach to selling and customer care.

Interview Questions

• What steps do you take in preparing your week   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritiv (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee, so I just handed my resume over to that employee, who then handed it in to Talent Acquisition. I was then called by someone in TA and was given a quick interview over the phone. The next day, the agent in TA called me to schedule an in-person interview. I was scheduled to interview with two people, however I only interviewed with one. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes and was fairly easy. Two days later, I recieved a call offering me the job, then the next day I was emailed an official offer letter with salary and a non-disclosure trade agreement.

Data Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritiv (Fairfield, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I first spoke with the hiring manager who ask me basic interview questions. I think she just wanted to get a general idea of who I was and if I had the skills for the job. The second part of my interview was with the man who was going to train me. He was fun and light hearted. Asked me some pretty goofy questions to get a sense of my personality to see if I would fit with the culture there. The second half of the interview was much more fun than the first half.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite super hero?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Veritiv (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Had a phone interview with a staffing agency. It was not a direct to hire. Then has a panel interview with 3 individuals who 2 of those individuals have been with the company 90 days or less.
    Never heard back from Staffing agency or Veritiv.

Routing Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Phone interview with hiring manager and regional manager. Then an in-person sit down with hiring manager. The facility was very nice and the hiring manager seemed knowledgeable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience match the position duties?   Answer Question

CSP- Print Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritiv (Loveland, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview type is panel. Three managers will meet with you and ask you the typical behavioral interview questions. The managers are from 3 different areas of the company, print, packaging and facilities. They look for potential hires that can do well in a conversation style interview.They are recruiting potential new hires through staffing agencies such as Aerotech in Mason,Ohio. They are looking for talent that can embrace change and work in a team environment extremely well. The position in the print department is ever evolving on a daily basis. You will be a great fit if you think outside the box and not think of things as in black and white. They like potential new hires that can see the gray area due to constant change. Do your homework on the company prior to interviewing. It's always best to know a little bit about any company you are trying to get hired on at. They will ask you what you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Give me a time you weren't going to meet a deadline? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Account Manager Interview

Interview

It took more than two weeks to set up an interview after the initial inquiry. My interview was later in the day, and the team of department heads interviewing me continually looked to their watches for advice in the matter. One interviewer sat like a court stenographer recording every question and response. There was very little energy from the interviewers. The event felt more like an interrogation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to think outside of the box to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Veritiv (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Really somewhat strange vetting process. Received invite couple months after submitting interest and invited to F2F interview with entire team - speed dating sessions, if you will, where many had no idea why I was meeting with them. Had several group interviews whereby Interviewers really struggled with asking relevant questions, almost off guard. At the end of the day, no one was there to see me out or explain anything - nothing. It was like no one wanted to talk to me at that point.

Interview Questions

• Very rudimentary questions like "Why do you want to work here?"   1 Answer