Veveo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veveo Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Veveo

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veveo (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

One online test on C++, Aptitude and 2 coding problems on algo & DS. Followed by 4 F2F interviews.
    Interviewers were cool and very helping, if the approach is correct they would definitely help you if you need some hint.

Interview Questions

• 1. Fibonacci recursive & dynamic programming solution along with time complexity of both.
      2. Difference between static type and dynamic types languages also interpreter vs compiler.
      3. height of n-ary tree
      4. 25 horse puzzle
      5. probability based coding question.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veveo (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First there was a telephonic interview, followed by 1 day process comprising of 2 technical mainly DS & algo (core concept) & 1 HR process,they would give their feedback asap. The process was relaxing with friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• Explaining a question and followed by another question checking in depth concept.
      code well.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veveo (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

one telephonic interview and then five onsite including one written and four face to face.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of 2D coordinates for the 4 corners of each building in a city skyline (as if in a photograph), how would you determine the outline of the silhouette of all buildings, where buildings may or may not overlap?   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Veveo (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

1 telephonic - basic questions on trees and dynamic programming
    4 rounds of face to face interviews - each focusing on algorithms (trees and dynamic programming), programming skills and puzzle solving

Interview Questions

• I had never used qsort in C. The interviewer had to tell me the syntax.   1 Answer

The package was much lesser compared to other offers.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veveo (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

1st 2 rounds were on phone (on different days) , where general questions on C/algos were asked.
    Then I was called for F2F which consisted of 5 rounds.
    In all the rounds I was tested on C,Algorithms, Data Structures, OS and general programming/problem solving

Interview Questions

• Design an efficient Data Structure to avoid Memory Fragmentation   1 Answer
    • 1 question was based on Dutch National Flag Problem   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veveo in July 2010.

Interview

First up is the telephonic interview where small questions are asked. Questions are normal algorithm and C based. The idea is to assess if the person is eligible to be brought in for face to face interview. In the F2F interview, there are 4-5 rounds with different people. interview questions include algorithms, data structures, programming assignments, etc. It is directed to assess the person's overall competency.