ViXS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ViXS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ViXS (San Diego, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

good and exciting consitinf of inteviews and phone calls.

Negotiation

Good

Hardware Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ViXS.

Interview

one person interview with the director followed by a series of interviews all in one day (2 hours). Some of the interviewers were quite friendly and professional but the position I applied for had 2 supervisors who both where obviously afraid that I'm gonna take their position in the future. Very unprofessional coward people. Imagine the guy described a task for this position and when I said I know all about this task he suddenly changed his word and said that this task actually is for another team!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• general questions regarding the job description and my resume.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ViXS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

phone, telephone, talk, face-to-face, on-site, microphone, talking, work, test, software, hardware, interview, study, chat, agree, IEEE, standard, testing, designer, it needs 30 more words, sentences, keep talking and go on.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ViXS.

Interview

Internal referral to team director. Onsite directly for 1st interview. Just ask basic technical programming questions. 1-1 interviewing in a meeting room. Not related to the specific field questions like MPEG2 standard, driver experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• 1. count '1' bits in an integer, 2, singleton's definition, 3. read data information from a file organized as a certain format   Answer Question

Interview

introduced through friend and submitted the resume and came to the office for interviw

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ViXS.

Interview

Manager interview followed with a skill test

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sha Tin (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ViXS (Sha Tin (Hong Kong)) in May 2013.

Interview

Campus recruitment. Face-to-face interview with lots of technical questions. No paper exam.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your colleagues do not believe what you say and what you are doing?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ViXS (Markham, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

1 on 1 with the engineering lead. 50% behavior question and 50% technical questions. the whole process took about 1 hour and been told can expect an offer in about 1 week time

Interview Questions

• what is the most challenging project you have ever done   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ViXS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

After applying online, got a email a few days later from a manager which led to an interview the following week.

Brush up on optimized memory copy routines, linked lists and C syntax.

Generally a very negative atmosphere. No attempt to sell you on the company: why you should work there, how good the work environment is etc. That any questions concerning the company were extremely vague.

Interview Questions

• A series of questions where one was to write out routines for building a doubly linked list.   1 Answer
    • An array of integers was shown. One was to do arithmetic operations on this array in an optmized fashion.   1 Answer

Graphics Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ViXS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

interviewed with several people in a row, and had a quiz on basic coding (1 hour).