Videology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Commercial Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Videology came to the career fair on my campus, and I chatted with them! I was invited to an on-campus interview, and a few weeks later I was invited to fly out to the Baltimore office. There, I had 7 interviews with employees across different departments, and a few weeks later I received my offer.

Interview Questions

• Read a line off your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview -- abbreviated process due to travel delays (snow). Submitted resume and kept in close contact with recruitment personnel. Interview with managers in two groups, both of whom asked only behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videology in September 2016.

Interview

Met with alum at the Career Fair, and did an interview the next day. Waited 2 weeks for a 2nd round invitation. 1st round behavioral for 30 minutes with 2 employee, 2nd round more on the technical side for 30 minutes with a team manager. Rather casual feel and the interviewers were all friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a statistical concept to someone with not much math knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

I met them at career fair, went to interview the next day on campus. Interview with two employees, both of whom were very friendly. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Behavioral questions to start, followed by two math questions.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I got an email about the phone interview. I had a phone interview with two people and then about a week later I was offered on site interview.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an interview in the school first and then a phone interview. It was great to talk with them, they are all nice and friendly. It seems like they are excited about company's culture which is Videology make people differently. This company encouraged people to be creative, to be passionate and to be professional. I am looking forward to working in the great company.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videology.

Interview

Simple Interview, Fast Process , Flexible with Joining Date. Sign on Bonus

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

I first submitted a questionnaire online with various problems to solve. Then they called me in for a in-person interview. I met with several people. Everybody was very nice. I enjoyed the interview process, the conversations, and questions. The office design was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• They asked how to determine how many 1 cubic foot boxes would fit in the room.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

After my phone interview, Videology invited me to onsite interview in Baltimore, MD.
    My recruiter told me that it will be a max one hour interview but actually it took over 3 hours. I had two sessions of interview with different interviewers and overall it was great experience.
    After some whiteboarding, last interviewer told me that this boss wanted to see me but it's lunch time so he invited me for lunch.

So, here is happy ending of my great day.

I met with their boss. In this 30 - 40 minutes meeting he tried to remind me that he don't care who am I and how I nailed interview. He said over and over that he is no hurry and not desperate to hire anyone.
    Other than tales of his greatness, what he want and how he treat people; there wasn't anything in interview.

Come on guys, if you are not ready to hire, please respect others and don't waste their time.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to their product, what problem they are facing and how will I resolve those.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

phone interview with VP of HR, she was all over the place and didn't really ask any clear questions. Didn't really allow me to ask any questions and I felt rushed.

Interview Questions

• very one sided, just asked me questions about my background. Worst part, no follow up or anything at least saying that decided to pass. I am glad I did not make it to any next steps, poor customer service and obvious they do not care about candidates   Answer Question