Videology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Associate Platform Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter for this role, and went through the first round of interview in the office, the questions are mainly to reflect my education backgrounds with some technical questions to test my knowledge in the industry. The second interview was done through Skype with the regional managers, the questions were mainly behavioral with a couple of problem solving/logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you have to deal with someone you do no particularly like to work with.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Videology.

Interview

I applied this position from campus recruiting. The process took about 2 months. I interviewed with a senior product manager. She's friendly and nice. The interview process took about 25 minutes.

Platform Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

A few phone calls and skype calls, an on grounds interview and an onsite interview. My process was a little protracted because of the nature of the position I was applying for

Product Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

I spoke with Videology at the career fair. It was a simple behavioral interview on campus with two young recruiters. Got invited for an interview up in Baltimore a week or so later. Met with 6 different people from Operations and R & D. Interviews were mostly conversational and behavioral. Some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to learn and apply a new skill quickly   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videology in September 2016.

Interview

Met with alum at the Career Fair, and did an interview the next day. Waited 2 weeks for a 2nd round invitation. 1st round behavioral for 30 minutes with 2 employee, 2nd round more on the technical side for 30 minutes with a team manager. Rather casual feel and the interviewers were all friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a statistical concept to someone with not much math knowledge.   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Videology came to the career fair on my campus, and I chatted with them! I was invited to an on-campus interview, and a few weeks later I was invited to fly out to the Baltimore office. There, I had 7 interviews with employees across different departments, and a few weeks later I received my offer.

Interview Questions

• Read a line off your resume   1 Answer

Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Videology (Durham, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. They just want to make sure you know the UI/UX methodology, perspective and have that attitude. The people are very enthusiastic and it is a very casual phone interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I got an email about the phone interview. I had a phone interview with two people and then about a week later I was offered on site interview.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview -- abbreviated process due to travel delays (snow). Submitted resume and kept in close contact with recruitment personnel. Interview with managers in two groups, both of whom asked only behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an interview in the school first and then a phone interview. It was great to talk with them, they are all nice and friendly. It seems like they are excited about company's culture which is Videology make people differently. This company encouraged people to be creative, to be passionate and to be professional. I am looking forward to working in the great company.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

After my phone interview, Videology invited me to onsite interview in Baltimore, MD.
    My recruiter told me that it will be a max one hour interview but actually it took over 3 hours. I had two sessions of interview with different interviewers and overall it was great experience.
    After some whiteboarding, last interviewer told me that this boss wanted to see me but it's lunch time so he invited me for lunch.

So, here is happy ending of my great day.

I met with their boss. In this 30 - 40 minutes meeting he tried to remind me that he don't care who am I and how I nailed interview. He said over and over that he is no hurry and not desperate to hire anyone.
    Other than tales of his greatness, what he want and how he treat people; there wasn't anything in interview.

Come on guys, if you are not ready to hire, please respect others and don't waste their time.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to their product, what problem they are facing and how will I resolve those.   Answer Question