Viracon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viracon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

1.7

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viracon.

Interview

I went through a couple of interviews with the Quality Manager. It was a new position so they were being very selective with who they hired. They wanted someone assertive and experienced.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Viracon (Saint George, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Good interview questions. The interviewer was courteous and professional. I was given a concise overview of the job. The interviewer answered all of my questions and I got a prompt response back. I would really like to get a job with this company, so I will continue to apply.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to adjust to changes, over which you had no control.   Answer Question

Utah: Extra Heavy Production Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viracon (Saint George, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with HR and he explained the job, asked a few questions, and offered me the position on the spot. Once you are offered the position you'll have a follow up at the location with the onsite nurse for a drug test, a lifting test, a mobility test, and a hearing test. I was offered the position approximately 2 weeks before training started which is a week long process (5 days/8 hour days).

The job description when applying for the job is very generic. Occasionally there are multiple positions available for you to take. Ask which position pays the most hourly so you don't miss out on an extra dollar per hour.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK standing on your feet for 12 hour shifts in steel toe boots?   1 Answer

Loader/Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Viracon (Statesboro, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely professional!... I really enjoyed learning about all of the safety measures within the company, as well as the work in itself... I really enjoyed how great of a team effort fellow employees applied themselves...

Interview Questions

• As an employee, What had me to want to be a part of this company?...   1 Answer

Production Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owatonna, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viracon (Owatonna, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

1-1 Interview with Supervisor, 1-1 Interview with Production Manager. Apply online or within. HR is pretty quick to go through the applications and send them out for review. Just be prepared and dress normally. There will also be a mandatory drug test and lifting test.

Interview Questions

• Simple, basic, normal interview questions.   1 Answer

Mechanic B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Viracon (Saint George, UT) in December 2011.

Interview

Standard interview with the Maintenance Supervisor & his foreman

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered $.50 more an hour than I was making.

Glass Tech II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viracon.

Interview

I was interviewed for the job that built windows architectural windows for companies, the company has won many awards for protection of people against terrorism. the people that I work with for fantastic and I enjoyed all 7 years that I was there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy