Virgin America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Virgin America

2.7

Sort:

Other Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America.

Interview

There was no communication following the on-site interview. If someone takes the time from their current job to explore opportunities at your company, you should at least send a TBNT letter as a courtesy.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin America.

Interview

Phone interviews, conversational, some technical questions. Had a really positive experience with both people I interviewed with and was told they would like to move forward. However, HR emailed me once to set up an in person interview, I replied back via email and phone and heard absolutely nothing. More of a bummer because as previously mentioned had two really great interviews, so I am convinced it is an HR issue that the process did not move forward.

Interview Questions

• What I do at my current position and how does it relate to the job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Virgin America in June 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company website and was contacted by a recruiter through email. Conducted a quick 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter. Was asked about experiences at previous internships and what relevant college courses I’d taken. Was told that the next step would be an in person interview on site.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Virgin?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin America (New York, NY).

Interview

Did my application in September, VI and phone interview last week.The VI only asked about 5-6 questions just be yourself and remember to smile, The phone interview wasnt really an interview they just asked a few questions off your resume. F2F interview next week im super excited!

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virgin America (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, assessment test, then you just wait. Got selected to do an online interview where it records you answering questions. Got a email afterwards to set up a phone interview. It was more of the recruiter talking. Making sure you can to training, if you have tattoos, willing to relocate, etc. Then set up a date to the in person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin America (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Did the video interview, which I thought I did poorly on, but got an email a couple weeks later that they wanted to do a phone interview (This is really just questions about tattoos/piercings, and info about the interview and then they set up the interview). Unfortunately, this company does not pay for your travel, and traveling almost anywhere to San Fran is pricey, plus a hotel. I had to decline because of this.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America in October 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume last month, and a few weeks later I received an invite for a video interview. Completed the video interview about two weeks ago. The questions were exactly like the questions posted here on glassdoor. Just study them and write down your best answers and then try to memorize them before going into the video interview. It's actually an easy process, but I was very nervous to talk to a computer screen and not have any feedback. I must have done ok because today I received an email invitation for a phone interview. I went online and scheduled the next stage of interviews for later this week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin America (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to do a video interview within 72 hours of receiving the email. A week later I got an email saying I got a phone interview and they needed me to make an appointment online to schedule the phone interview. It's today so fingers crossed!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America (Burbank, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. I applied and got an email back about two weeks later asking me to do a video interview. The video interview was fairly simple. I then got an email asking me to set up a phone interview. I set that up and again, the interview was fairly simple. She asked if I was willing to relocate and if I had any visible tattoos, etc. Then she invited me to a group interview in California. She said the cost of the flight was on me and if I was selected for training that it was unpaid and that they wouldn't put me in a hotel, that was on me. For six weeks of training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin America (Burlington, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied then asked for video interview then got a call to go over company policy then asked to go to Burlington for f2f. A lot of group interaction and s lot of candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you at Virgin?   4 Answers