VisionIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VisionIT Interview Questions

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VisionIT (Detroit, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a total of five interviews: two phone calls with the recruiter, one with the hiring manager, another with an employee on the project, and one panel interview with the client that the project was for.

Other than the number of interviews, there was nothing wrong with the interview process. The recruiter was extremely helpful. My issue isn't the fact that I didn't receive an offer, but that the line of communication. It wasn't until two weeks after my 1:1 interview with the hiring manager that I received communication that I didn't receive the position. A month and a half later, the recruiter contacted me again saying that they were still interested in hiring me and set me up with another phone interview with a VisionIT employee.. After that, I interviewed with the client that VisionIT was working on a project for. Weeks after the last interview I contacted VisionIT several times with no response. I found out the recruiter had been fired. The hiring manager and other VisionIT employee also never responded.

It is important for companies to send denial emails to prospective employees, even if they're just templates, even if they're automated. Prospective employees who have poor experiences with communication go out to tell their fellow college graduates and professionals about their bad interview experience and how communication was inadequate. Forward thinking, culturally advanced companies always keep a clear line of communication even when they respectfully decide not to move forward with prospects. I will never consider a position with VisionIT after my experience.

Interview Questions

• With agile systems, they say you can be fast, cheap, and good. Pick two.   2 Answers

Staffing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VisionIT.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. Responded within 15 minutes and followed up with four phone calls.

Recruiter never contacted back. Seriously. How hard is it to call someone back?

One realizes that things get busy, but to go absolutely silent is beyond unprofessional, especially when the recruiter reached out in the first place.

Interview Questions

• No questions were deemed difficult. I suppose if the recruiter bothered to pick up the phone or return an email, it would be different.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VisionIT (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

How do you prioritize your day? Do you work well within team culture. Do you like structure or agile environments. Do you feel attention to detail is important?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is very rigid. Not a great deal of room for negotiations.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VisionIT (Detroit, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Nice and straight forward. Like the coordination between the recruiters and hiring managers. They will keep you posted on the status.

Share your latest profile -> Phone Screen -> Quick Call with Hiring Manager -> Interview (1 or 2) -> Offer !!!

Interview Questions

• Design Patterns, Projects Goals, Tech Leadership experience and lot of tech questions. No out of topic questions. They stick to the topic   Answer Question

Senior Talent Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VisionIT (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Very good process - really got a feel of how they run the organization and what expectatyions were

VMS Talent Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VisionIT (Detroit, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Was quite simple 2 phone interviews basic questions, and 1 in person interview, that was more detailed personally

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VisionIT (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Phase 1: Phone/email contact with recruiter. Good interaction, no nonsense. No bait-and-switch like some of the competitors serving the same client.
    Phase 2: Client phone interview. Pretty basic stuff.
    Phase 3: Face-to-face with 2 client Resource Managers, one after the other. No real tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Toughest question the client asked was why I wanted to work with/for them.   Answer Question

Computer Tape Media, Tape Librarian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VisionIT (Austin, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Series of interviews with contacting company, all set up by VisionIT. They were in constant touch with me, very supportive, from excellent resumes help to interview tips. It was one of the best experiences I've had in a contract hire situation.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to commute to Georgetown from Austin?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation. An offer was extended and accepted. This was an entry level position so negotiation is not really part of the process.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VisionIT in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed in-person with manager and management team after a phone interview with manager. Phone interview was very engaging and solid fit. Management team interview was less dynamic and not as lively or engaging. Senior management seems to have had a different agenda for the position and location than manager had. Result, no offer.