Vista BMW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vista BMW

Customer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vista BMW (Coconut Creek, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

You apply at HR and the lady forwards your resume to all the managers and if your a fit they call you back. You will be interviewed by the general manager as well.

BMW Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vista BMW (Coconut Creek, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I didn't like the company no idea which way is up

Interview Questions

Didn't want anything from the company

Cient Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vista BMW.

Interview

Total chaos and lack of communication and organization. Took over a week to schedule, GM wasn't prepared and had me come back twice. The interviews themselves were a joke and then you are sent for a drug (pee) and background test.

Interview Questions

• they asked me a series of illegal questions such as: Are you Jewish? How old are you? Are you married? Do you have kids?
      Other than these illegal questions, they weren't even prepared with any tough questions. They are more concerned about how aggressive you are and if you are willing to be a work horse and work over 60 hr weeks without regard to your family.   Answer Question