Vistage Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vistage Marketing

Candidate Interview Review

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vistage Marketing (Latham, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

The most energetic and positive recruiting manager that I have ever spoken to! Their interview process is very thorough and actually gives you a chance to speak for yourself instead of having a single page resume represent you entirely. They allow a person interested in working for their company to pick the brains of their employee's on everything they have learned so far in their company and what opportunities being in the company has brought them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell the person who gave me my second round interview 3 things that were positive about myself and 3 things that were negative about myself in a "work related aspect." This was surprisingly difficult for me because I didn't want to bash myself so as to not get a job offer when it came to the negatives. I also never really thought about what my negatives were when it came to my work habits, which gave me some ideas on where I need to improve. I was also asked to describe what the word "failure" meant to me without saying the opposite of how I would describe the word "success." Definitely made me think outside the box, which is what they are looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are selective to who they hire, if they have multiple candidates and they are deciding who they are going to give the job offer to, the person who can start ASAP will more likely get the job than the person needing to "tie up loose ends."