Vitalant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vitalant Interview Questions

Interviews at Vitalant

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vitalant.

Interview

Interview process was very professional. They asked a series of questions and my background experience relative to lab work. Excellent place to gain laboratory experience. The hirees were very kind professional and answered my questions thoroughly and with detail!

Interview Questions

• How would you assemble a chair, if divided into separate parts?   1 Answer

Job Coach Interview

Interview

the interview is pretty standard a 12 year old could get hired. there are 15 questions pertaining to customer service and your previous experience with other customer service jobs, you are being hired to convince people to make another appointment for a blood donation, kinda sales like.

Interview Questions

• how would you motivate your team to make goal   1 Answer

part time

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vitalant (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical interview. There was a one-on-one with the hiring manager and then group interview with other managers and vice president. They each interviewed themselves and started asking questions about my experience.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vitalant (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by Corp. Recruiter.
    Interview #1 Spoke with Recruiter, very nice interview.
    Interview #2 unscheduled, was contacted by Director of HR in Denver, spoke about 20 minutes and was invited to face to face interview following week.
    Interview #3 met with HR team, group interview, you know tell me about you rself type of questions. Interview was average until I asked another hr team member the about iso trainings and was promptly told that she was hit hard like a "fire hose shoved down her throat". Okay, but its mandatory necessary training . Isn't it important for proper training when dealing with controlled substances along with good to know what other employees should go through as well. Very uncomfortable hearing this comment from HR.
    Interview #4 asked to speak with a remote hr team member, nice person and nice interview but at this point I'm already feeling not good about working with the other hr team member.
    Interview #5 with Corporate HR Director, okay I'll speak with her but at this point I am really not interested in working for a business that has poor reviews and high turnovers along with working with a grumpy hr team member with a negative attitude.
    After 5 interviews I was told they would contact me the following week, many weeks later, nothing but being ghosted.
    Thanks but no thanks if this is how HR treats other HR members!

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vitalant in August 2010.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, an initial screening interview followed by a more detailed network engineering interview. Interview was conducted by the department director and manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing terribly difficult, specific questions were asked on routing and switch configurations, industry standards, past experience, and detailed discussions on past accomplishments.   Answer Question

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vitalant (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a phone interview after uploading my resume for a nonspecific position. The recruiter called me almost immediately (within 24 hours) and asked to set up a time to talk. I think they outsource their recruiting - she was from another state and seemed pretty clueless about both the position and my resume. She was overtly aggressive throughout the interview, like she herself desperately needed to get the position filled even though she had no connections to the lab whatsoever. She kept getting herself confused. As the interview went on and it became obvious the position wasn't going to work for either of us (it didn't align with my schedule), she became a little upset. Very sloppy and unprofessional, to be honest.

Clinical Lab Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitalant (Tempe, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Why you want to work with us. You are interviewed by three people. Each has general questions then they get into patient care and why it is important to you. These questions can be tricky.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the biggest hurdles you had to overcome?   1 Answer

Donor Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I interviewed at Vitalant (Rosemont, IL) in May 2019.

Interview

2 person interview. Tag team, after asking me about scenarios. They asked me did I have any questions Caucasian lady continue looking at me over the rim of her glasses and then turn and look at the African American woman. I asked the African American woman what about the benefits she goes what about the benefits lol. a Caucasian woman that's what I believe she's asking as what kind of benefits we have as if I was stupid. Throughout the interview I was looking at my purse and looking at the door I wanted to walk out of there. Every question I asked besides the benefits they had no answers for me

this was the absolute worst interview I ever had in my life I kind of wish I would have.

Mobile Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vitalant (Aurora, CO) in March 2019.

Interview

Over 1 hour long interview with 2 interviewers. They were very thorough and direct with questioning. Great screening process. Ask questions regarding attendance, availability, flexibility, potential for overtime, and physical requirements for the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions based on former customer service and teamwork experiences.   1 Answer

Patient Registration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacaton, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vitalant (Sacaton, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

It was done by a 5 person. First the interview process was explained to me and if I had any questions about the process. Then the introductions of everyone on the panel started they included their name, what their position was at GRHC, and how long they were employeed. The panel then asked me to introduce myself. After this they started rotating and asking questions. While being asked a question the others would write/score my response if, one had a follow up question or wanted to know more in depth information they would ask. When all the questions were done I was asked if I had any questions. Then the interview was done.

Interview Questions

• What was my knowledge of Gila River Indian Community?   1 Answer