Vitesse Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vitesse Semiconductor Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vitesse Semiconductor

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vitesse Semiconductor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Good process; thorough

Negotiation

Pleasant

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitesse Semiconductor in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was as expected for a technology company. We reviewed the position, the company expectations for the position, measures of success, and overall metrics. We discussed the particulars of the technologies involved and the customer focus for the portfolio. The interview was an all day process conducted at Corporate headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What would I do to evolve the product portfolio and in which technology direction would I direct the team and in what order   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vitesse Semiconductor (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

They asked questions from verilog ,system verilog, design fsm, Computer architecture, digital electronics, C , Analog etc.
    There were total 3 rounds after written test. After every round people got filtered. Puzzles have also been asked. The process was more about the ability to think for new solutions. In every round, there were questions related to design , verification and validation.

Interview Questions

• difference between case x and case z, how does capacitor work, virtual memory, Van Newman Architecture, PLL, Sampling rate etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vitesse Semiconductor in March 2013.

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds mainly based on C, basic DS, linux, RTOS and basic C++ questions. After those one managerial round and simple discussion with HR.
    they asked about project as well.

Design and Test Support Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vitesse Semiconductor in June 2011.

Interview

1:1 interviews, employees are very polite