Vivid (Germany) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

Interviews at Vivid (Germany)

Positive25%
Negative42%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vivid (Germany)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vivid (Germany) (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

30 minute interview covering general questions about experience and specific HR issues like relocation and remote work. Their pay is a joke. Mid senior level position is offered 40k before taxes. Not entry level, mid senior, meaning around 6-10 years of experience. Why recruit at this level if you aren't willing to pay?

Interview Questions
  • what are requirements for blue card visa
    Answer Question

Vivid (Germany)

Application

I interviewed at Vivid (Germany)

Interview

Clear process with 3 stages Call with recruiter - overview of role and company Language assessment - 1 hour to complete Interview with team lead and manager - 30 minute call, nice and casual and not daunting

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you resolved it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vivid (Germany) (Berlin) in Jun 2021

Interview

I first applied at the end of April this year, and I didn't get any feedback, my application was kinda lost on the way? At the end of May I contacted the team on the Facebook page and asked whether the position was filled or not. They replied that the position was still open. OK, I sent my CV again and was invited to a video interview. The interview was pleasant. The interviewer talked about the company and the position, and then I introduced myself. After the interview, a test was sent to me, I had to answer in English and in my mother tongue (you have 1 hour time to complete the test ... the test has been sent to the main recruiters the day after though). After a week, I still had no feedback from the recruiter, so I had to write something and ask. As I have already read (from other candidates), if you haven't got any feedback after a week or more, you have to ask somehow (and I think that's a bit stupid you need to ask about the status of your application) but still, the answer was funny, it was something like: "I wanted to write to you and say that we have chosen to move forward with other candidates ".

Interview Questions
  • A difficult situation that you had to solve with a customer. How do you react when a customer asks you to speak to your supervisor?

Vivid (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivid (Germany)

Interview

I had an interview by google meet the interview was fine with really easy questions. The interviewer told me that I was going to have news a few days after, and I did not have answer after all this. I sent him a mail after 15 days asking about the interview process and he answered me several days after that I was not selected because" I do not have fintech background" when I do have, but they never asked about it and it was not a requirement to apply for that job. I can understand that they do not choose me, but please don't be unrespectful with the people who is looking for a job taking too much time to answer and saying lies to reject.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivid (Germany) (Berlin) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process includes a preliminary interview with the hiring manager and then a design challenge. Afterwards, there's a follow-up interview with the content managers. This spans over a week and a half.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivid (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vivid (Germany) in Mar 2021

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter consisting of some very general questions, overview of position and employment conditions. Second interview was a pleasant conversation of about 30 minutes with the department manager and recruiter. I was also asked to complete a translation/writing assignment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivid (Germany) (Berlin) in Feb 2021

Interview

The first interview was held over Google meets with a member of the HR team. It was a short call where I was given a thorough description of the position, the recruiting process and the work culture as well.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to deal with an extremely angry/unpolite customer What do you think are the most important elements of customer service?

Vivid (Germany)

Application

I interviewed at Vivid (Germany)

Interview

Quick and simple Interview - first meeting with HR nice very friendly. Second assessment, which was straight forward too. Last interview with team lead and Germany lead then quick role play. Only downside, wasn’t given feedback at last interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivid (Germany)

Application

I interviewed at Vivid (Germany)

Interview

Quite fast, Manager well prepared and every step was well-explained. Hr Manager always available to answer every question. Typical atmosphere of a young and fast-growing start-up. It has been a pleasure talk to them and know more about the company.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about myself, my career and tasks invoved in the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivid (Germany) (Berlin) in Nov 2020

Interview

Scheduling interviews and getting responses from this company was quite tedious. For every step of the process, I had to send reminder/follow-up emails to the recruiter or a member of the hiring team to get responses. For a startup, the process was dragged out unnecessarily. While the interviews were professional and kind, the overall process of waiting for feedback was haphazard.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the business case presented What are your hobbies? Describe a challenging time in your life. Why have you decided to apply for this role and to this company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews