Volkswagen Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Volkswagen Financial Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Volkswagen Financial Services

3.1

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services.

Interview

It was a calm conversation with the HHRR manager. There was only one interview before they communicate the final decision. She tried to explain my future potential role in the company

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?
      Do you have previous experience working?
      She explains the structure of the company
      Level of English?   1 Answer

App Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a long process and it took several hours which I think is not necessary. I hope they change their style of interview really. It's very important that they do this. And the management should also think about their strategy

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Two panel interviews with senior stakeholders and HR. Mostly behavioral questions to assess fit. Was preceeded by online numerical and logic test as well as a behavioural test, thouh these were never discussed at the interview. Interveiws were friendly and I never felt under pressure.
    Location was hard to find as there was poor signage at the location.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 3 to five years time   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2012.

Interview

CV screening: internal reference is a quick way or attend the German Job Fair, which is hosted annually in Beijing and Shanghai
    HR interview: typical behavioural interview, standard questions
    Manager interview: 2 people, typical behavioural interview with some questions being slightly too personal

Negotiation

Aim higher, go tough with the HR

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)).

Interview

The recruitment process for VWFS permanent employees is a lengthy one starting with an initial interview of “getting to know you” and some competency-based questions. If you’re successful this is then followed by an assessment Centre which can be a half to a full day. This assessment centre includes scenarios and more intense competency questions.
    Contractor roles are usually simpler consisting of a single interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for VWFS?   1 Answer

Fleet Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Signed up with Manpower who took credit details, job history and experience. They arranged an interview with VWFS at their head office in Milton Keynes. The two interviewers were friendly and personable and really sold the job. There was a written test afterwards where you were to respond to a customer asking for something specific via email, to see if you were suited to the role. I was informed that I would be contacted two weeks after the interview but I have heard nothing back. Emailing Manpower and VWFS has proved fruitless. I am moving on.

Interview Questions

• What brands are under the VW umbrella?   1 Answer

Resourcing Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services in December 2016.

Interview

I was initially called by the resourcing manager and asked to complete a credit check. After this I was invited in to go through a 1st stage motivational fit interview and then 2nd Stage Competency based Interview with a presentation

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Telephone for 10 minutes then interview face to face then another face to face interview should you pass the first face to face interview all this for a temporary position, what a joke!

Finance Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services in March 2019.

Interview

So far I have completed an application and video interview. Applied for a position in Milton Keynes. The 3 video interview questions were the same questions asked on the application. You also get the opportunity to re record your answers. So far no response to the video interview.

Customer Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services.

Interview

I applied via an online portal and had to chase twice to check my application was received. I was then contacted to say I had been shortlisted to interview and a credit check was required. I returned to form and the credit search was run. I then had to follow up every week (despite asking for a return call) to see when my interview would take place. Eventually I called a manager who advised the role had been on hold for a month. Awful process, terrible candidate experience and disengaged recruitment staff who didn’t know what was going on.