Voltas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Voltas

3.1

Sort:

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pantnagar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Voltas (Pantnagar (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

it was a three phase interview round,
    passing on from HR dept to heads of other dept.

and then paper work and in the end the medical check up.

finally the scheduled date of appointment for the first day of office and the offer letter comes after a few weeks

Interview Questions

• all and mostly the basic hr questions plus the questions from technical background   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voltas (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It had a resume Shortlisting then a GD round and finally a personal interview. The resume shortlisting was done by the company before coming on campus, the gd round had a specific topic and not an abstract one, mostly relating to current affairs, and personal interview was both technical and HR round

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Voltas (Doha (Qatar)) in February 2008.

Interview

Be confident, thorough with technical knowledge, truthful, flexible and most importantly be good at presence of mind

Interview Questions

• what will happen to the room temperature if a refrigerator is kept open, say for half an hour?   3 Answers
    • can IC engine work in vacuum? explain   2 Answers

Negotiation

tough

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voltas (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a 4 round interview which was taken by a manager, senior manager, HR and Executive VP.

My HR round was almost 70 minutes long and tiring. I was grilled on every inch of CV as well as on my family background

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Voltas (Bhubaneswar (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was like any other campus recruitment. A lot of 350 , comprising of mechanical and electrical students sat for the written test,followed by a group discussion and an interview round comprising of a technical round and an HR round.

Interview Questions

• What is the basic layout of an electrical drive system?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Voltas (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

For exam you need good technical skills. But seriously for interview they asked only 2 questions and they didn't even care to evaluate how you are. They only saw GPA selected the top 2 out of 18 called and Left .Seriously disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Latent heat and Specific Heat   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voltas (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Was recruited from the college.The process included 2 online tests (1 technical and the other general reasoning), difficulty level was so so,the English section though seemed to be copied directly out of an old CAT paper.
    Then there was a technical interview immediately followed by an HR interview.The technical interview was based mainly on the basics on RAC,Voltas Ltd. being an air conditioner manufacturer were looking for candidates with strong basic knowledge of the subject.
    Overall the selection process was a good experience and it took the whole day for the entire process.The name of the selected candidates were announced a week later.

Interview Questions

• Would be OK shifting base to a new city, viz., Chennai (very specific).   1 Answer

Junior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voltas (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Good questions and overall development and technical background. Be sure to go through your basic. They intended to focus on root skills than upcoming technology. Be confident and honest. They prefer to have this skills more than technical.

Interview Questions

• Asking me about my interest and ongoing sports event. It was a time for soccer world cup thus had a role play of me being manager a developing strategy to win the world cup   Answer Question

Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Voltas (Doha (Qatar)) in January 2015.

Interview

interview process is straight forward , you get employed once you sound, competent and have your field required qualifications .. once you get with employed ready to exercise tolerance ..

Interview Questions

• can you prepare a risk assessment, hazards at work place .. etc   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Voltas.

Interview

4 level of interviews, local area manager, zonal hr, zonal manager, general manager. General manager interview will be through Skype. and it will take about 2 months to complete all the interview and to get the offer letter