Voxpro Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Voxpro Communications

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Folsom, CA).

Interview

Not a very good process. Large group assessment process. Silly request to bring something in that reflects personality, who you are, what you represent, what you did, like, about your past. People brought in stuffed animals, books, toys, etc.

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Folsom, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview lasted about 20mins.

Then got asked in for an in person interview, which went really well.

Then had final interview with another person, which went well. I was then told, and I quote “I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag but I think the two operations managers would like to have lunch with you. Let me see if we can connect with HR as well.” It basically sounded like they were going to offer me a job.

Then I don’t hear anything for a week. I then get a standard email from HR saying after reviewing my application, they have decided to go with someone else. Even though they had all but said to my face that there would be a job offer coming.

Don’t get someone’s hopes up by saying that there is going to be a job offer to then turn around and change your mind.

Interview Questions

• What are areas you’d want to improve on?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Folsom, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to come in for an in-person interview. After that, no one called or followed up with me to advise if they had selected a different candidate. When I called, no one responded. Very sad.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Athens, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. The interview was a group panel and representatives from various departments within the company. This company is based in IReland. Their product and business mission was highlighted throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could create a business card describing your overall career experiences what would it say? They also asked how I would handle stressful situations while remaining focused and on tasks.   1 Answer

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Folsom, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First I had a Webcam of interview with specific questions related to coding, API. Developer language and encryption. It was 7 horrible questions including math that I completely butchered. Surprised they called me back for face to face interview. It was all a 2 week process. The face to face was a group interview from 9am-1pm and it was Two truths and a lie icebreaker, we had to bring an item that described us and people brought baseball's and different items. Everyone was so friendly and inviting making it seem like we were all going to be hired. Everyone would have a one on one at the end and give tours. Interview questions were simple but they immediately sent emails the next day saying I was unsatisfactory on being hired. Which made
    No sense since I was qualified and convinced I was hired. Very depressed I wasn't picked. Worst experience ever.

Interview Questions

• What is ssl encryption?
      What 2 developer languages does Stripe use?
      What countries do we work with?
      If you sold $125 worth of product to a customer and it needed to be converted to euros with 2.5 commission what do you get back?
      Why should we hire you?
      What makes you different?
      Name a specific time a customer was angry with you
      What is python?
      What does airbnb do?
      What do we do in specific?
      Who are our clients?   1 Answer
    • What inspires you?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Athens, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

It started with an initial phone screen. The Head of Recruitment wanted to interview me the next day. The 1st interview I thought went well. Then everything went downhill. An hour after the first interview she called me again and made idle chat for a minute before going into a well rehearsed speech about how expensive it is to open a new call center and what a great opportunity it would be to start this adventure with them. She then made me a verbal job offer that was 30% below market average with no benefits. I gave her the absolute minimum I could take and then she seemed surprised. She then acted as if she called the wrong person and told me she would call me back the next business day (the following Monday). A week and a half and 2 unanswered e-mail later, I received a request for a Skype interview with one of their IT Administrators. He Was 10 minutes late to the interview and signed in under another person's name. It was a very dry, unpersonal interview where we once again just went over my past positions. After that 2nd interview, Voxpro never contacted me again. The 2 persons I spoke with did not seem to live by the values and company culture they promote on social media and their website. It seems they only picked their new location in Georgia for the tax breaks and access to cheap, unskilled labor provided by the nearby college. One thing that is certain, they do not respect their applicants time and skills.

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Folsom, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

You first get an email from the recruiter, then they will call you, then they send an assessment for you to do, then you get a group interview, and then if you pass all this you get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the last piece of technology that you looked up on the internet   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Folsom, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of a group interview highlighting the culture and core values of the company. You are contacted for a phone screening then have a group interview where you are told about the mission and core values of the company.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications (Folsom, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview with very basic questions. None of the questions in the group interview had anything to do with the actual skills you'd need to possess in order to properly do your job.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

15 an hour across the board no matter if you type like a 3 fingered hobo who's never used a computer, or someone who can actually build a computer from scratch. From hood rats to kids with college degrees... 15 an hour REGARDLESS.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Voxpro Communications.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter from Voxpro on Linkedin about an open position. We scheduled a phone interview for a couple of days later. I cleared by diary and prepped myself - no call came. No call, no email, nothing! A very strange way to recruit!