WATG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WATG Interview Questions

2.2

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WATG (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Came in for 2 really strong interviews. Was super excited to be a part of their team. They checked my references but never could come at me with an offer. I informed HR and Managing Principal that I had another offer on the table that expired at 12pm on a Friday. They told me they were writing one up but could never produce. I took the other job and later the HR gal called to tell me they were promoting an admin for the position. Which was insulting as I came in with real marketing experience which they obviously don't recognize or appreciate.

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WATG (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview was standard and they quickly followed up the next day to schedule an in-person interview. Very professional process. I send immediate thank you emails to both the Telephone and In-person interviewers. Very typical questions during the interview, I think most of the time was based more on answering my questions. Very easy and relaxed conversation. I thought I did well.

Interview Questions

• Ask about my graphics programs capabilities.   1 Answer

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WATG (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

The process of being interviewed was very relaxed and comfortable. A casual lunch conversation, showing a few examples of what I had been working previously. Followed up with another discussion in the office regarding more technical aspects of what could bring to the firm. A quick tour of the office and I was made an offer to join, as it was during a busy cycle of the architectural business.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years? The future is often hard to foresee but, a goal with a plan to achieve that is important.   Answer Question

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WATG (Irvine, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

Phone interview and then went to the office for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

fairly direct.

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WATG (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Face-to-face interview. The time of process was about 30 min. After they (two director) introduced their company then they asked about my experience based on the resume. They asked me what I have done in the former company. Then they check my portfolio and I introduced one project to them.

Interview Questions

• Can you use GIS?   1 Answer
    • Do you know what we are doing in our team?   1 Answer