WFCU Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WFCU Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at WFCU Credit Union

Member Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at WFCU Credit Union (Windsor, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It has taken almost 2 months and still in the recruitment process. But the staff in HR department are nice and the interviews are not hard. However, the time is a little bit longer than other companies. People need to go to the corporate for many times.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a successful sale experience in your past work.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WFCU Credit Union.

Interview

Multiple interviews with little to no feedback. Interviewer seemed detached and uninterested. Seems to be a trend with this place. Too bad because before I saw these reviews I had heard good things.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at WFCU Credit Union (Windsor, ON (Canada)).

Interview

good interviewing but takes a look time. It took me 5 months to be hired, with 4 in person interviews and an info session and a phone interview prior. They hire you but only train you less than a week which is not enough.

Interview Questions

• They ask you the basic general things any Customer Service position would ask. Just be prepared to give examples of your troubles from previous employments   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they pay you what they pay all starters.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WFCU Credit Union (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied for the job in November and got accepted after 4 terrible unnecessary months of interviewing. There was a phone interview, then in person, then info session. Then group interview, then final interview. And then an aptitude test. It was ridiculous
    I guess they want you to think they're a high class job.

Member Consultant Interview

Interview

A series of three interviews including a behavioural interview at the end with managers in the room

Interview Questions

• Convince someone to either buy Tim Horton's or Starbucks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation all set.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WFCU Credit Union (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in March 2008.

Interview

several interviews, tests, sales presentation; took several days, math skills were tested, psychological evaluation was done by asking abstract questions. speed test was done on several topics as well as a group sales presentation to the few people interviewing us.

Interview Questions

• Convince us why we should buy Tim Hortons as opposed to Starbucks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation