WGN America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at WGN America

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at WGN America (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty typically internship interview. They asked about my university journalism experience, if I knew video editing software (Premiere, etc.) and why I wanted to get into broadcasting. They really like it if you say you're more interested in producing as opposed to being an on-air reporter, since that's what you focus on with the internship.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WGN America in May 2012.

Interview

I applied from a recommendation. The process was very amicable and there are multiple people that you have to interview with before the interview is over. Starting with the director of sales to the director of local and national sales as well as the heads of teams and the team itself. The process is to see whether or not you mesh well with the team.

Sports Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WGN America.

Interview

Dropped off my resume and cover letter at the front office, received an email about a month later that detailed a phone interview. The interview was nothing like I expected. List five teams here, list five players, etc.

Interview Questions

• List the positions on a baseball field by the number coordinated to the position.   Answer Question