WWE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WWE

2.6

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview for about half an hour with recruitment consultant, Christine Ruzek. Ms. Ruzek was extremely nice and thorough in asking me about my previous experience. Then, I had a phone interview, for about half an hour with director of social media operations, Brent Mosley. Mr. Mosley was also very nice and thorough. I especially enjoyed hearing that he has a strong team he truly enjoys working with. After these two interviews, I received a call from a very happy Ms. Ruzek, offering me the internship position. I immediately accepted the offer with much excitement.

Interview Questions

• How was your research assistant position with successful social media campaigns?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Typical behavioral interview questions, along with some about what you want to do, what you've done, where you're going. Most important is meshing well with team and people you will be working for.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Getting an interview with WWE was a positive in my eyes. It means that my experience level drew their attention. We set up the phone interview for same day as email requesting to interview me. Unfortunately, I was interviewed by a graduates degree level intern for the company. I don't think this is fair, as this individual would be gone for my summer internship.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 3 internships that you're interested in?   1 Answer

I received a better offer in NYC

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online. They called me a week later. I interviewed that week. Interview by Meghan and the manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't anything too difficult. Very laid back. Gave a good explanation of what I had to do. Being a huge wrestling fan I'm sure helped.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Just for credit internship so none.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WWE.

Interview

Chris Ruzek, their Recruiter, reached out to me directly. Throughout the week we were in contact we had multiple calls and emails. I was impressed with her thorough communication skills. She outlined the business well and sent various links for research. Her interview questions weren't easy, but not hard, just thought provoking. Unfortunately the team needed someone with experience using a specific tool, which I do not have so I did not get to interview with anyone else. I am happy enough with the process I didn't mind recommending others in my network to WWE.

Interview Questions

• Who is doing Data Architecture best and why I thought so?   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northeast, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WWE (Northeast, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Met with hiring manager initially. Then I met with a series of key stakeholders in an all day session that was good as met everyone on the same day. Shortly after that I was hired shortly thereafter

Interview Questions

• Outline my functional competencies   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WWE.

Interview

I recently just completed the interview process and from top to bottom was a smooth, interacting experience. Recruiter Christine Ruzek was there to reach out and guide the process in a professional and helpful manner. Being the first big company I interviewed for, she made me feel at ease and allowed me to be myself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at WWE in May 2015.

Interview

Straightforward questions and the standard with multiple staff from their HR recruiting team. Second round was with current WWE admin. staff and focused more on applicable questions relating to the role, prior experience, situational etc.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process went really well! It was inspiring to see how passionate the WWE employees were about their job.

I interviewed with 5 women who truly gave me a run down on what they do for WWE, how they impact the brand as well as the importance of the role I was applying for. Each interview took roughly 30 minutes and every question related specifically back a responsibility for the position.
    I originally was applying for a Coordinator role which was filled internally. I was fortunate that WWE took the time to listen and hire me for another role. After meeting with the consultant I knew that this was most definitely where I wanted my first job out of college to be!

Interview Questions

• All of the questions during the interview I was prepared for. I took the time to study my resume and really take time answering all questions. It is important to be confident because some of the questions were tough!   Answer Question

Senior Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Three rounds. One over the phone and two in person. Pretty straight forward style. Mostly all about experience and how you might fit in with culture.

Negotiation

Pretty adamant on the salary but you can negotiate decently.