WWE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WWE Interview Questions

Interviews at WWE

2.6

Writing Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WWE in April 2020.

Interview

I was emailed to set up an initial phone interview which was conducted the next day. It took about 30 minutes and I was told my resume was being handed over to the Writing Team and I would be contacted in two weeks about whether or not I would be moving further. I never heard back and my attempts to contact were ignored.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter, then in-person interviews. THEY GHOST. I was baffled that this "top tier" entertainment company uses the abhorrent practice of ghosting candidates. The recruiter was flaky and tough to get an answer from. The interviews were fine -- seemed like a strange place and I was glad to not get an offer. The interviewer flat out said that I "would not get promoted" pretty much ever. Unlivable pay and no benefits. Just all around it seemed like the company is lightyears behind NBC, Discovery, CBS, etc. Stay away...

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied and got a response immediately. HR was super friendly and could identify if the position was a good fit. Very transparent on expectations etc., explained process and timeline, reviewed JD again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WWE.

Interview

I was recommended by a colleague and immediately went into meet with the hiring manager and team head. I then spoke with HR, who dragged it on for a few weeks before getting the offer. I asked about benefits multiple times before reviewing my offer, but it was ignored. It was my fault for not waiting it out -- the benefits at this company are very poor and I would have asked for a higher salary had I known the annual cost to the employee. I ended up accepting, but really lousy experience with HR.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WWE in October 2019.

Interview

I was contacted immediately. I was a little hesitant given all negative reviews about the organization, but I gave it a chance anyways. I had a lovely conversation that seemed to go well with Senior Recruiter. I was moved forward to speak with the VP of talent. That call went OK. I sent the proper thank you notes to all who were apart of the process and then I was ghosted. The recruiter I spoke to did not close the loop. No update on the status of my candidacy and it's been several weeks, it would have been nice if they had closed the loop.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WWE (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

HR recruiter found me and emailed me to schedule a phone interview. During the interview she asked me questions that made it clear she hadn’t read my resume. She also listed things she was looking for in a candidate that didn’t match the online job post. At the end of the call she told me she was close to making an offer to another candidate but she’d keep my resume on file. Why did you reach out to me and schedule a phone interview if you’re about to hire someone? She also didn’t give me a chance to ask questions. Total waste of my time.

Global Strategy Interview

Interview

I had a phone call with the recruiter who found me on social media. He asked me to submit the application online. I had another offer exploding and WWE wasn't able to accelerate the interviewing process.

Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and positive. The staff were very friendly and the impression they liked me. I continued to the top and it sounded like it was a done deal and then i was told I didn't get the job.

Network Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview scheduled where the HR rep never called me and never re-scheduled. I had to reach out to re-schedule myself. After being invited for an in-person interview at their headquarters, they sat me in the cafeteria for 30+ mins while they were getting situated. The hiring manager had another meeting to go to and the interview felt rushed as a result. I followed up twice after the interview and was never even given a courtesy response about the direction the were going. The entire process felt unorganized and I was very unimpressed with the way HR handled everything.

Interview Questions

• Why WWE? What made you interested in working here and why do you think you'd be a good fit?   Answer Question

TV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WWE (Stamford, CT) in January 2018.

Interview

Brief 3 part. Really nice staff, welcoming environment, great location in Stamford. Had good conversations with my interviewers and was able to maintain relationships after my internship ended. Enthusiastic employees were also a refreshing find in the current market.